RT Windows Customizer (Copy of RT Seven Lite ? )

beatmaster

This is a rip off of RT Seven Lite it was posted on MDL and we reported it to bensam56 he did reply.

I kindly request this site moderator or admins to remove this topic from the forum. Nishant had modified the RT 7 Lite app resources only like images and edited the text. This is reverse engineer work of Nishant and his friend. Also Nishant must remove this app from Reckons Technology Team forum. RT 7 Lite UI and its icons and the coding everything is licensed and copyrighted. We are going to take legal action on Nishant as per the law. Thanks for this forum members letting me know.

By the way RT 7 Lite will be available in different UI with major fixes soon and also RT 8 Customizer is on the way. So I request the people not to take risk on using this kind of illegal stuff.

PS: RT 7 Lite will not support Windows Developer Preview properly or may not.

Regards,

Benjamin

P.S the two members involved have since been permanently banned from MDL and the thread deleted.

You will soon come to know, Whether is it a copy of RT Seven Lite or NOT. I spent my 4 Months in working on it... Although i did not do everything on my own. I got few references on how to read xml, wimgapi calls blah.. blha... If you would looked carefully the you guys would have come to

my app supports:-

* Windows 8

* Boot Editing

And about reverse engineering, huh? How should i do that please let me know that. None of the images used in RT Seven Lite are copyright material of him neither me. And also there nothing wrong in a kid coding for your kind information.

An original artist is unable to copy. So he has only to copy in order to be original.

Jean Cocteau

Bad artists copy. Good artists steal.

Pablo Picasso

I request, To send this message behalf of me to Benjamin Samson .S

http://www.intowindows.com/rt-windows-customizer/

UPDATE: We have removed the link, as the software contains modified resources taken from the the popular RT Seven Lite software, without any permission. Thanks to our reader Mark for the update. We will update this thread once maker of RT Seven Lite releases RT 8 Customizer.

Sad story for Ben mostly that someone is trying to take credit for his works. I downloaded this just to take a look at it and it is definitely Bens work. I don't see how someone could have the audacity to try and take credit for something they did not create that is so widely known and used. What is disturbing is that if Nishant had the talent to be able to add on support for Windows 8 and boot editing I am sure Benjamin would have loved to have him on the development team.

Oh well such is life and thanks for the heads up on this guys.

Edited by odinlives

Bad artists copy. Good artists steal.

Pablo Picasso

Ok means you admit that you are not copying you just stole his work, right mate?

And also there nothing wrong in a kid coding for your kind information.

True but it is definitely WRONG if you are trying to take credit of someone else's work, FOR YOUR KIND INFORMATION.

OK means you admit that you are not copying you just stole his work, right mate?

Yes, I agree i have USED his UI, But not the coding.... Also I am ready to compare my coding to Ben If wish to make every thing clear, As He stays just about 25 KM far from House.

True but it is definitely WRONG if you are trying to take credit of someone else's work, FOR YOUR KIND INFORMATION.

OK, Today I am gonna upload v1.1, Check it out and does it really still look like RT 7 Lite.

OK means you admit that you are not copying you just stole his work, right mate?

Yes, I agree i have USED his UI, But not the coding.... Also I am ready to compare my coding to Ben If wish to make every thing clear, As He stays just about 25 KM far from House.

OK, Today I am gonna upload v1.1, Check it out and does it really still look like RT 7 Lite.

Are you kidding me, you are 25km from where Ben stays? And still you have the audacity? Whether or not you have utilized his UI, I ran some quick tests on this software you have claimed as yours and it is merely the same thing from what I can tell.

If you only used his UI then why would he post this:

I kindly request this site moderator or admins to remove this topic from the forum. Nishant had modified the RT 7 Lite app resources only like images and edited the text. This is reverse engineer work of Nishant and his friend. Also Nishant must remove this app from Reckons Technology Team forum. RT 7 Lite UI and its icons and the coding everything is licensed and copyrighted. We are going to take legal action on Nishant as per the law. Thanks for this forum members letting me know.

By the way RT 7 Lite will be available in different UI with major fixes soon and also RT 8 Customizer is on the way. So I request the people not to take risk on using this kind of illegal stuff.

PS: RT 7 Lite will not support Windows Developer Preview properly or may not.

Regards,

Benjamin

You are on your way to some very big trouble youngster so I would suggest that you figure out something to do other than take credit for others who have put their hard work into creating and developing apps. I even tried to post on your website when I first saw this to kindly ask you about it and you never once allowed my post to be visible over there so my question is what are you hiding? Anyway, I am done with this topic just wanted to see if you had come clean or not and it's quite obvious you won't be.

Well, I've lurked on this thread long enough. From the EULA for RT7Lite:

6. RT 7 Lite is a copyrighted material of Benjamin (Rockers Team Owner). You may not decompile, disassemble or otherwise reverse engineer this product. You may not include the parts of RT 7 Lite in your software without the author's permission. You may not alter or modify RT 7 Lite in any way or create a new installer for it.

Given this tool is not posted on this forum, and any infringements are not happening on this forum directly, I cannot in good conscience take any action against this user or this application, short of notifying the original content owners (which I believe has already been done).

Closing this thread, as this discussion does not belong here.