View your posts

Peewee

Heyho, Am I imagining it? I'm sure that this forum used to have a "View your posts" link at the home page.

It now tells me the number of posts by me, but only the number - not the actual posts, and I can't find those posts.

When I post, I add it to Favourites, or whatever passes for that in whatever browser I was using at the time (mostly Sea Monkey). Sadly, Favourites or whatever can get lost or be deleted. I know I posted a specific, but I can't find it - and I've searched - trust me.

I've lost all my favourites/whatevers, and searches here are not producing anything useful.

Can I find a list of my posts anywhere? Probably lose this one sometime down the line. Tut.

Ta.

If you go into your profile, you can click Find My Content, which will show you all the posts you made. You can also have the board make favorites for you by using the "Watch this Topic" button at the top when you are viewing a topic.

Another option is to click the down arrow next to your username, Signed in as Peewee, click My Content. There are a few options available, Topics started, Posts, or both.

There's an Advanced Search with your username as one criteria, date range, forum, etc as well. This will help when you have many posts to filter out.