Addons Problem

gb2100

I have created a unattended xp, everything seems to be going great apart from my addons, some of them are installing during setup fine but most of them arent installed but instead they are in the windows components list in add.remove programs and to install them i have to do the oposite of what it says and UNtick the boxes of what i want then click next

im sure this isnt right but not a clue where im going wrong lol

please help!

P.S not sure if it will help but heres the last session ini...

LAST SESSION.INI

Edited by gb2100

ok this is really starting to anoy me now lol ive tried everything i can think of and find but nothing, ive tried using just the update pack and some of the things install fine but some you gotta goto windows components, untick the thing you want and click next, also discoverd that if you dont do this one thing at a time after restart it corrupts explorer.exe. ive tried fresh downloads of everything also

ive tried using just the update pack and some of the things install fine but some you gotta goto windows components, untick the thing you want and click next

Have you tried the addons without the update pack? Are you using nLite more than once on a clean source?

ive just tried a fresh new source and i only added ccleaner, winrar, klite codec pack and firefox v7.0.0.1 addons which where all downloaded from this forum (cant remember exactly which posts though) but as before ccleaner and winrar were in the windows components list and klite and firfox installed perfectly. ive tried downloading different addons from ryanvm's forum same apps and versions but same result.

ive tried only running nlite once, using only the addons, unattended and a couple of harmless tweaks mostly display and context menu tweaks (remove shortcut arrow ect.) and also tried using ryanvm intergrator and only nlite unattended options same result

ive now managed to get almost everything else the way i want with my xp but ive been on weeks with this problem now and i really am stuck now