AMD (XP) Vs Pentium (4)

Flash

I've posted this on my teams website (Omni) and it has caused arguments between us, lol. So i want to know your opinions :) Personally i have AMD Athlon XP 1800+ and love it!! I know comps so dont worry about going into death :cool:

well for me, it doesn't really matter

I mean don't they carry the exact same functions?

The only different thing in general is that AMD is cheaper than Intel chips, that is mostly all...

Blackwar :)

I have a P4 1.7ghz and my girlfriend has a P4 1.4 ghz. I also support a P3 800 mhz and a couple of Celrons. I have no major problems out of any of them that I am aware of. The areas that I see problems are in the supporting hardware for the CPU. I have never owned a AMD, would like to work with one to see what all the fuse is about however. I am very happy with the Intel products......

I have always had AMD and will stick by it! Because of the price and because it is just as fast, if not faster than the equivalent Intel chip. Mine is just a 1.4gHz and I can promise you that I have one of the fastest computers on my block! This fall, I will make my yearly upgrade to the fastest AMD chip.

Rick :cool: