megaUpload Issue

frogman

Now that megaupload have changed their site the browse files function isn't working on Firefox 3.6.24.

Would it be that they are using Javascript and not flash any longer, and as we know Javascript doesn't work on FF3.6

as we know Javascript doesn't work on FF3.6

Of course javascript works in FF 3.6 as well as in any other version of FF, it's the java plugin which has nothing to see with javascript who doesn't work on versions from 3.6 upwards.

And FWIW I've just tried uploading two 15MB files on Megaupload with FF 8.0 and had no problems doing it.

as we know Javascript doesn't work on FF3.6

Of course javascript works in FF 3.6 as well as in any other version of FF, it's the java plugin which has nothing to see with javascript who doesn't work on versions from 3.6 upwards.

And FWIW I've just tried uploading two 15MB files on Megaupload with FF 8.0 and had no problems doing it.

So what do you think has changed on the megaupload site?

Megaupload still uses Flash to upload as far as I can see so it might just be that your older Flash plugin (if I am not mistaken) isn't supported anymore. I have the latest Flash plugin (11,1,102,55) installed.