how to install from USB to USB different partitions

gangbang

hello guys i have a USB HDD and i want to install xp on one of the partitions by the way i have partitioned the USB it to 4 partitions 3 primary and 1 logical partitions i have sucessfuly installed windows 7 on the first USB primary partition and it worked but installing xp always causes problems and i need xp because my computer is old since i had hard time installing xp i was forced to install windows 7 but i dont have drivers for windows 7 (no sound and display drivers) the second USB partition is logical it has a lot of important files and it has a big encrypted truecrypt virtual image i wanted to install xp on the USB third partition(primary) i tried other xp to usb tools but all of them halted with BSOD i have no CD so i want to install from the fourth USB partion which is primary to my 3 usb partition or from my internal HDD to the 3rd usb partition

how can i do please help.

thank you

Edited by gangbang

hello i have had a lot of problems with usbbootwatcher i tried to do according to the instruction but it didn't work BSOD everytime after the restart i even used psexec -i -d cmd.exe to elevate bootwatcher and still gave me BSOD finally after a lot of search i found another easy method to install xp to usb i tried it and it worked smoothly.

thanks for the help though.

here i share the url

http://www.diy-computer-repairs.com/install-xp-usb/