NOKIA CA-42

please advice any seller for NOKIA CA-42 cable with driver in MANCHESTER UK,

for work on seagate 1tb sata.

thanks

Try your local mobile shop or ebay http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p5197.m570.l1313&_nkw=nokia+ca-42&_sacat=See-All-Categories (for under 3 bucks)

If you buy it new it usually comes with a driver cd.

I just noticed you have been asking around elsewhere as well to find this extremely rare and elusive tool. rolleyes.gif

Just for the record, you won't find a cable like the one you posted a photo of here, you have to convert it yourself with the method given in the link in FGA #6. And the colours might (read WILL) differ from those in your photo.

I just noticed you have been asking around elsewhere as well to find this extremely rare and elusive tool. rolleyes.gif

Just for the record, you won't find a cable like the one you posted a photo of here, you have to convert it yourself with the method given in the link in FGA #6. And the colours might (read WILL) differ from those in your photo.

And you miss :w00t: how this nice guy also PMed me for this kind of info (which were given to him by pointing hm to FGA #6 + additional info). ;)

jaclaz