need help

this one really has me stumped. i always use AVG for antivirus and ZoneAlarm for firewall. well ive been working on my unattended cd for awhile now testing it out in virtual pc. and when i get all the kinks out and think its perfect to use i go ahead and reformat and use my unattended cd. everything goes in great, everything looks great till i install zonealarm. i did not have it in my unattend i installed it after my os was up and running.

now this is what happen. i installed zonealarm, everything seemed fine. till it got to the part where it says "start zone alarm now?" and i clicked yes and it started up and bam blue screen of death. i had the disable bsod in reg so i seen the code. came up with 0x00000050 (0x85866289,0x00000001,0x80595a99,0x00000001)

i rebooted and went into safe mode and went through everything looking for the problem. i found in event viewer it said something about the Truevector wich is part of zonealarm. so i went to truevector in services and it says that it relies on 3 other services, Remote procedure call (which is there), vsdatant (which i could not find in services), and AFD Networking Support Environment (which i could not find either)

so i did a search for them and found vsdatant.sys in windows\system32 folder and afd.sys in windows\system32\drivers.

ive searched all over microsoft knowledge base for the numbers and they all came up for nt, i read them anyways and couldnt see anything that related to me.

i searched for vsdatant and found a few things but nothing helped and one from microsoft that said zone labs is supposed to have a new vsdatant and the link went to a page on zonelabs that said they dont support the corporate edition. search for afd came up on microsoft as a service that says if its disabled it could cause problems but i dont have a service that says anything like AFD Networking Support Environment.

I had zonealarm working before and ive tried 3 different versions that i had saved. and they all do the same blue screen. ive went into safe mode and disabled true vector service and reboot and zone alarm runs fine but dont work because true vector is not running of course. ive searched zone alarm forums and nothing.

so ive narrowed it down to my unattended cd. i must have messed up something but i cant figure it out.

does anyone else have AFD in there services? or vsdatant (if they have zonealarm)in there services?

at first i was going to just blow this off and find another firewall but i really dont like the idea of my os messed up. or what about down the road and other programs. ive tried different things on my unattend with virtual pc and it still comes up with bsod after zonealarm is installed.

any info would be great.

iN2Fun :)