nLite WinXP 64 SP2 problems

dhsieh

I downloaded nLite v1.4.9.1 and tried to burn bootable CDROM that includes:

(1) SP2 (WindowsServer2003.WindowsXP-KB914961-SP2-x64-ENU.exe); and

(2) Intel RAID driver for GIGABYTE GA-Z68XP-UD4 m/b

on top of my original WInXP 64 installation CDROM that works. In nLite, I chose to include Service Pack, Driver & Bootable options. Unfortunately, the installation complained missing file error:

amdk8.sys

bthci.dll

bthserv.dll

cnbjmon.dll

cyycoins.chm

cyzcoins.chm

dmutil.dll

driver.cab

dvdplay.exe

fsquirt.exe

wshbth.dll

I dismissed them and was able to install & run WinXP 64 SP2. However, those errors make me wonder if there might be future problems. So my questions are

(a) How to fix the missing files problem in nLite

(B) If I find those missing files from another WinXP 64 machine and copy over, will that work?

-How original is your "original" ?

-Have you done everything in 1 go ?

It's original Microsoft WinXP 64 CDROM that has been installed on my older machine in 1 go w/o any problem.

I read a sticky post about needing Microsoft WinXP 64 SP3 that needs be inserted in nLite. I search on intenet and it apperas that Microsoft has never release a Microsoft WinXP 64 SP3 ISO or EXE. Wonder how other folks get hold of such SP3 distribution?

I read a sticky post about needing Microsoft WinXP 64 SP3 that needs be inserted in nLite.
You certainly haven't read it here, since it is true there is no SP3 for Windows XP x64; there is only SP2. As far as I know, there isn't even an unofficial distribution of that sort. And again, it is not true that nLite requires ANY Service Pack in order to do its job.
Edited by Sp0iLedBrAt

I mean have you done ONLY integrate SP2 & drivers in ne go (thus in that order).

You get missing files when you remove components before adding a SP (or when you start with "an" ISO that you found on the Internet).