DVD Boot Manager - how make dual boot - one disc (DVD) for Both 32 and

celjan34

Hello!

I'm working Win7 AIO. There is no problem until the AIO work individually, x86 and x64.

There is also no problem if they work AIO x86 and x64 together with a clean installation.

The problem occurs when this AIO x64 x86 and want to fix your computer. In this case, programs are not compatible. What now?

Until I joined the only install.wim, boot.wim while no, or. sed by the merger in the sense that we would offer to run 32 or 64 bit version to repair the system.

Is this even possible? I was looking for Mon net, found nothing. Except for one strange programs as otherwise do, boot managers etc, but that's not it.

I wish to ask the very beginning, ie. offer, or want to run the x86 or x64. As I mentioned, this has nothing to do to install win7 only 32 or 64 bit, but the Association to repair already installed win7 32 or 64 bit. As a single install DVD, for example, you can fix 32 bit win7-32bit only, while with the same DVD you can not fix the win7-64bit, but I want to. Of course this also applies vice versa, if the install DVD can fix just 64bitn win7-64bit and not 32bit.

I've downloaded a couple down WIN7AIO DVDs, but every ma all notes modified, or I can not. I can not combining them, apparently, is to do it.

For example, attach a screenov ...

This is what I want first to offer me in this context:

First screen - you can choose

1.jpg

Second Screen

2.jpg

Third Screen

3.jpg

4th Screen

4.jpg

5th screen - behold! Until I need it. Is this it? And if so, how? Thanks in advance.

5.jpg

Sorry for English

It helps me to translate Uncle Google :yes: