BuClean Studio 2011 Q4: Windows 7 integrator, slipstreamer, customizer

Why do you want to slipstream SP1 when you can legally download versions of Windows 7 with SP1 already integrated? See here - http://www.wincert.net/forum/index.php?/topic/8906-official-windows-7-sp1-disks/ - for different versions available, including different language versions. The links listed download directly from Digital River, Microsoft's online distribution partner for downloadable products. You will require your own valid key, of course.

Cheers and Regards

I'm having another issue, It seems any integration of programs i select do not take. The .iso file grows about 30mb, and one program i am including is 150mb. None of the programs however, are installed once windows completes.

I also can not use the flash drive integrator (the flash it option at the end of BuClean) i start it and it finishes in about a second saying "Finished, Errors" if i re run it using the ISO to USB option in the main menu, it works, but when i try to boot it says "Error loading Operating System"

EDIT: after installing on a test machine none of the settings/software i implemented using your software took effect.. Was hoping this would be a viable replacement to rt7lite too :/

Edited by hellbringer616

Any possible release dates for the newer versions ? Also the images in the tutorials over at your blog seem to have been deleted or image not probably not working , cos they dont load up anymore. Thanks for the tool , still trying my hands at it , but the tutorial images would be a big help.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for all of those great people who are trying to help us and the others, by trying and reporting the errors.

I liked the way of people helping each other.

Recently we have have finished the latest version which fixes the most reported errors such as

1. Infinite message boxes after completing the SP SlipStreaming

2. Updates integrations

3. Flash Drive Burning #(ISO2USB)

4. Copying the Windows to a new directory (not to C:\)

In addition, to other new features like a full in-depth guide

We are expecting to release this version by the end of this month March/12

BuClean Team

Thanks MSFN

Hello everyone,

please, if is possible to fix the logon wallpaper erros who display MG2680 (yes/NO) and after the program crash

and if is possible to add / fix these tweaks:

1) NO windows animation tweak (minimize and maximize effect);

2) turn off monitor (NEVER)

3) turn HD off (NEVER)

4) High power settings not working

5) Possibility to choose the Desktop Icons you want is already present but not working if you don't enable show destop icons. If you set this settings also others icons appear (like users and Control panel). I want only Explorer, network and traschan;

6) possibility to turn off the defrag schedule settings

7) possibility to trim the SSD drives

8) possibility to remove existing drivers from the database

Thanks in advance

First of all i need to say thx for an awsome software!!

But its still some stuff that are missing, well actully i only find two

1) This is allredy in RT Seven Lite but have not found it in this one

) Option to apply changes to all images at once look at the pic "ReBuilt-All-Images"

rt7lite.jpg'

2) Witch i also miss in RT Seven Lite, dunno if it work that way but

) Only apply changes to ether x64 versions or x86 versions

After this two request i also have a problem i try to apply a cab under package tab and got this error

What i actully did try was to convert dotNetFx40_Client_x86_x64.exe to cab and add it, and yes i use x64 system

13zs51v.png

/Thx Slaktarn

Edited by Slaktarn

I would like to thank you all for your intrest in help us developing the BuClean.

At the time of writing this reply, we have finished BuClean Suite 6. About the donation you can always hit donate button in the main screen. Also please send your name and the amount you have sent to get your name written in the ThanksTab.

The latest version should be released in time, and if there is a delay it will be released in the first week of April/12.

I would like to thank you all for your intrest in help us developing the BuClean.

At the time of writing this reply, we have finished BuClean Suite 6. About the donation you can always hit donate button in the main screen. Also please send your name and the amount you have sent to get your name written in the ThanksTab.

The latest version should be released in time, and if there is a delay it will be released in the first week of April/12.

Excuse me but so far I have failed to see your responses to the multitude of errors which have been reported. When you create a project here I expect you to visibly and actively support it. Your product seems as if you're now not marketing it as a beta product, (version 6), we are not a platform for blatantly advertising your product. Finally I do hope that you are not admitting to taking donations and not keeping a track of who made those donations and of how much, because that would be more unforgivable than creating a poor product with little or no support.

I understand your requests and I will remove the donation button in the next version.

Sorry if we have broke the rules

After your request we have not changed our softwares version it is still 6. Also the big problem is WAIK detection and after your orders we have fixed that.

I understand your requests and I will remove the donation button in the next version.

Sorry if we have broke the rules

After your request we have not changed our softwares version it is still 6. Also the big problem is WAIK detection and after your orders we have fixed that.

I didn't ask you to remove anything, what I suggested was that in taking donations you should at least have had the courtesy of noting the details of those doing so. The fact that you didn't goes a long way to showing me how little your thanks really means.

You will find that your 'beta testers' would be a lot more likely to support you if you spend more time supporting your project here.

• 2 weeks later...