BuClean Studio 2011 Q4: Windows 7 integrator, slipstreamer, customizer

Hiya this needs fixing ....

from your Blog :

Downloads

Since the software is still under debuging and beta testing, Also for better experience for the User; We have moved the download section to our offical thread on

MSFN http://www.msfn.org/board/topic/153906-buclean-studio-windows-7-integrator-and-deployer/

sends me here registered or not :

[#10343] We could not determine which topic you were attempting to view.

@ekttob,

the new beta 5.1.0.0 still don't detect waik after u restart,

u still have to point out the location.

i wondering if u people have fixed this?

so many betas and still no fix...what's going on?

i'm running win 7 x64 sp1

Manually is working with the software. Auto detection is a bit harsh because you need to support all the cultures and languages including the processor types (32bit, 64bit)

Thank you

Best Regards,

I installed BuClean Studio.

Tried all the WAIK versions, but it only worked with WAIK 3.1 (for W7-Sp1). I had to manually find the imagex and oscdiag files (Button on the bottom). So manual search works for me.

Next I clicked on the button to find the folder path and I selected my W7 DVD folder and opted to copy before changes ('No' option).

It seemed to copy successfully, but now it has been 30 mins and its still displaying status "Working..." in the Windows 7 Path and says "Everything is under control" below that.

Finally finished with a fatal error .

This folder was copied from my windows 7 installation disk, with no changes made prior to BuClean.

Thank you very much for reporting that bug. Can you please upload a snapshot of the screen including the BuCleanLog which could be found on the desktop.

Best Regards,

Hi.

I have download it and have used Windows 7 x64 with SP1 already intergrated. Now the problem i am having is intergrating the updates that came after SP1, i am getting an error with all the updates.

All the updates are for Windows 7 x64 and the error i am getting is:

'OOPs! The update pack is not compatible with the current Windows Arch/Platform'

These updates are ok with other programs.

Any ideas please?

Many Thanks

Worf.

Hi.

I have download it and have used Windows 7 x64 with SP1 already intergrated. Now the problem i am having is intergrating the updates that came after SP1, i am getting an error with all the updates.

All the updates are for Windows 7 x64 and the error i am getting is:

'OOPs! The update pack is not compatible with the current Windows Arch/Platform'

These updates are ok with other programs.

Any ideas please?

Many Thanks

Worf.

I'm getting the same error

Now the problem i am having is intergrating the updates that came after SP1, i am getting an error with all the updates

Sorry to slightly hijack your post, but is there an application that can be used to download all windows updates, or do you have to search for them manually?

Thx

Can you please check the version of the Updates if its already installed in the Windows you are trying modify or not. Also could you please check the arch of the updates if its compatible with the windows.

Best Regards,

Can you please check the version of the Updates if its already installed in the Windows you are trying modify or not. Also could you please check the arch of the updates if its compatible with the windows.

Best Regards,

Hi Ekttob.

The updates i have are for the x64 version of Windows which is what i am using, also the updates weren't already intergrated as i have check using VMWare and when i checked for updates it gave a list so i know that they weren't already integrated. I have used these updates before when i was using RT7Lite and Windows 7 Tool kit so i know they do intergrate.

Regards

Worf

Thank you very much for reporting that bug. Can you please upload a snapshot of the screen including the BuCleanLog which could be found on the desktop.

Best Regards,

Wont be able to do that until Monday, as not around for a few days, but will do as soon as I get back..

Edited by theKramer

Best Regards,

Hi Ekttob.

The updates i have are for the x64 version of Windows which is what i am using, also the updates weren't already intergrated as i have check using VMWare and when i checked for updates it gave a list so i know that they weren't already integrated. I have used these updates before when i was using RT7Lite and Windows 7 Tool kit so i know they do intergrate.

Regards

Worf

Could you upload us a one so that we can analyze it.

Thank you very much.

Do not upload one, it could be seen as distribution of Microsoft updates which is not allowed here.

It should be sufficient to provide a Microsoft download link together with a checksum verification hash.

Hi Ekttob

Sent you a PM with the link to the updates.

Regards

Worf

Hello,

We have fixed that issue that was a typo in the arch of the platform, Please find the link at the first page of this thread.

Thank you very much.

Regards,

Do not upload one, it could be seen as distribution of Microsoft updates which is not allowed here.

It should be sufficient to provide a Microsoft download link together with a checksum verification hash.

I fully understand your concerns about the malwares. However that was just for us to check or debug our software and not to publish non-verified updates.

Regards,

Edited by Ekttob

I fully understand your concerns about the malwares. However that was just for us to check or debug our software and not to publish non-verified updates.

Regards,

No, it was nothing to do with malware. Posting Microsoft file(s) on a forum for download is distribution, which is not allowed!

Hi Ekttob.

I have attached the BuClean Log and the a screenshot of the Fatal Error. You can match them generally with the dates of my original posts.

Thx.

TheKramer

User asked if they want to apply changes to the folderD:\BlankDVD --- 09/02/2012 07:28:49

User answered with Yes --- 09/02/2012 07:28:53

Windows 7 Source Path:D:\BlankDVD\ --- 09/02/2012 07:28:53

You have to firstly choose a valid and Read/Write location other than Removable disk or CDROMS

Regards,