BuClean Studio 2011 Q4: Windows 7 integrator, slipstreamer, customizer

BuCleanLog.txt

Hi,

first thanks for the hard work gone into building a free tool for us all, secondly Festive Greetings :)

Thought I'dd give it a whirl as I like the AIO idea saves me some thinking ;)

ran the installer on W7 x64 SP1 (fully updated) host machine and it didn't get past the splash screen:

BuClean loads and demands Windows WAIK which is already installed in %ProgramFiles% (default install) and all tools have been added into Windows\System32 for ease of use too.

When showing the program where my WAIK is it demands do I wish to use IA64 or AMD64 ? Doesn't matter what I chose clicking either choice makes it disappear and I'm left with a Splash screen which requires task manager to close it down !

With the WAIK choice buttons if I tell it where the imagex or oscdimg files are located ,the box closes leaving me with the Splash Screen. Haven't tried DLing the whole WAIK button as I know my install is fine.

I've been using these files so I know they are installed and working correctly. Log says very little but I've attached it .

Any help appreciated thxs.

Best regards Fairbod

hi,

i have the same problem as fairbod.

i'm running windows 7 x64 sp1

topic was reopened. But the software still fails to detect WAIK, so it is useless.

Thank you very much, But we were busy doing some works and the new year has made it more harder to upload the latest version.

topic was reopened. But the software still fails to detect WAIK, so it is useless.

faild to auto detect WAIK

hi,

i have the same problem as fairbod.

i'm running windows 7 x64 sp1

same problem here, running Windows 7 SP1 x64 Ultimate

is this application project alive?

is this application project alive?

I do not know where I read this, but it seems that there is a possibility to integrate this project with 7Customizer

Thx,really a nice tool!but for we chinese,we can not download your software for GFW.any other download link?

Thank you all guys for reporting bugs. However the reason for being late to upload and release the latest version was the amount of holidays for the new year. Also there were some problems that we have fixed which includes:

1. WAIK Detection

2. Splash Screen hanging

3. Optimized performance

Also we have added some new features like

1. Components Removal (Fully supported after co-operating with 7Custimzer)

2. Multilingual

Release time should be some time in this week.

Thank you again for all of your efforts to help us improve the software. Also a big thank to this forum for being so patient about the software and its status, They also pressed us to finish the software Thank you.

Best Wishes,

BuClean Team,

BuCleanLog.txt

Hi,

first thanks for the hard work gone into building a free tool for us all, secondly Festive Greetings :)

Thought I'dd give it a whirl as I like the AIO idea saves me some thinking ;)

ran the installer on W7 x64 SP1 (fully updated) host machine and it didn't get past the splash screen:

BuClean loads and demands Windows WAIK which is already installed in %ProgramFiles% (default install) and all tools have been added into Windows\System32 for ease of use too.

When showing the program where my WAIK is it demands do I wish to use IA64 or AMD64 ? Doesn't matter what I chose clicking either choice makes it disappear and I'm left with a Splash screen which requires task manager to close it down !

With the WAIK choice buttons if I tell it where the imagex or oscdimg files are located ,the box closes leaving me with the Splash Screen. Haven't tried DLing the whole WAIK button as I know my install is fine.

I've been using these files so I know they are installed and working correctly. Log says very little but I've attached it .

Any help appreciated thxs.

Best regards Fairbod

Thank you very much for your bug report, We have fixed the issue and you have made a problem with changing manually some of the files to System32 folder.

Please consider re-turning them to their official folder under "%ProgramFiles%\\Windows AIK".

If the problem still presets then please consider PMing us reposting here, We will be happy to help you.

Thank you very much.

BuClean Team.

Edited by Yzöwl
strikethrough added with following note. Problems should be kept within the public area.

I installed BuClean Studio.

Tried all the WAIK versions, but it only worked with WAIK 3.1 (for W7-Sp1). I had to manually find the imagex and oscdiag files (Button on the bottom). So manual search works for me.

Next I clicked on the button to find the folder path and I selected my W7 DVD folder and opted to copy before changes ('No' option).

It seemed to copy successfully, but now it has been 30 mins and its still displaying status "Working..." in the Windows 7 Path and says "Everything is under control" below that.

Finally finished with a fatal error .

This folder was copied from my windows 7 installation disk, with no changes made prior to BuClean.

Edited by theKramer

Hi.

I have download it and have used Windows 7 x64 with SP1 already intergrated. Now the problem i am having is intergrating the updates that came after SP1, i am getting an error with all the updates.

All the updates are for Windows 7 x64 and the error i am getting is:

'OOPs! The update pack is not compatible with the current Windows Arch/Platform'

These updates are ok with other programs.

Any ideas please?

Many Thanks

Worf.

Hi.

I have download it and have used Windows 7 x64 with SP1 already intergrated. Now the problem i am having is intergrating the updates that came after SP1, i am getting an error with all the updates.

All the updates are for Windows 7 x64 and the error i am getting is:

'OOPs! The update pack is not compatible with the current Windows Arch/Platform'

These updates are ok with other programs.

Any ideas please?

Many Thanks

Worf.

I'm getting the same error

Now the problem i am having is intergrating the updates that came after SP1, i am getting an error with all the updates

Sorry to slightly hijack your post, but is there an application that can be used to download all windows updates, or do you have to search for them manually?

Thx

I installed BuClean Studio.

Tried all the WAIK versions, but it only worked with WAIK 3.1 (for W7-Sp1). I had to manually find the imagex and oscdiag files (Button on the bottom). So manual search works for me.

Next I clicked on the button to find the folder path and I selected my W7 DVD folder and opted to copy before changes ('No' option).

It seemed to copy successfully, but now it has been 30 mins and its still displaying status "Working..." in the Windows 7 Path and says "Everything is under control" below that.

Finally finished with a fatal error .

This folder was copied from my windows 7 installation disk, with no changes made prior to BuClean.

There seems to be an issue with opting to copy the folder to another location and then modify that, than to modify the source folder, because this time I selected to modify the source folder without copying, and it is working ok, so far.....

Sorry to slightly hijack your post, but is there an application that can be used to download all windows updates, or do you have to search for them manually?

Thx

Hi Kramer.

Here is the link for what you want. Windows Updates Downloader

Or you can download all the updates since SP1 from here Windows Hotfix repository These updates are from Solor who keeps this up to date with updates for x86 and x64 versions of windows. This will be your best option,

Regards

Worf

Edited by Worf

Thx

Hi Kramer.

Here is the link for what you want. Windows Updates Downloader

Or you can download all the updates since SP1 from here Windows Hotfix repository These updates are from Solor who keeps this up to date with updates for x86 and x64 versions of windows. This will be your best option,

Regards

Worf

Cool. Thanks for that :)