Cannot open restored video

I accidently deleted a 3GP video from my microSD,and of course-it isn't in the Recycle Bin,so I restored it with Recuva,tried also with other restoring software but it isn't opening.

It is made with Nokia C3-01 ,640x480-tried with VLC, GOM Player ,The KM Player,MPC-HC and others...

147MB in size,just 10:00 length.

I restored another video from the same card-11,3MB,45secs,which IS playing,and it seems not to have a ".MOV version"

Here is what Media Player Classic says - Home Cinema has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

I also found some .MOV files. with the restoring programs,which are some kind of alternatives to the .3GP ones,with almost the same sizes as them,but mpc is showing:

D:\!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!\[000026].mov::Output

Media Type 0:
--------------------------
Unknown

AM_MEDIA_TYPE:
majortype: MEDIATYPE_Stream {E436EB83-524F-11CE-9F53-0020AF0BA770}
subtype: MEDIASUBTYPE_QTMovie {E436EB89-524F-11CE-9F53-0020AF0BA770}
formattype: TIME_FORMAT_NONE {00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000}
bFixedSizeSamples: 1
bTemporalCompression: 0
lSampleSize: 1
cbFormat: 0

Media Type 1:
--------------------------
Unknown

AM_MEDIA_TYPE:
majortype: MEDIATYPE_Stream {E436EB83-524F-11CE-9F53-0020AF0BA770}
subtype: TIME_FORMAT_NONE {00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000}
formattype: TIME_FORMAT_NONE {00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000}
bFixedSizeSamples: 1
bTemporalCompression: 0
lSampleSize: 1
cbFormat: 0

Also, is there a way to make so the deleted items from a flash mem to be recycled?

Most likely a part ( and most likely the header) of the file is damaged if is doesn't play properly. Could you post mediainfo output (set as text) for both movies ?

This way i might be able to find the right tool to repair it properly.

Okay,here are the 3GP and MOV "versions" of the video in question,the MOV info is not usable though;about the small video-it is NOT restored,I had it on the PC before deleting,now I cannot restore it from the card,it is formatted,but I suppose it will be the same,as it was playing :)

I also posted another info for video-the biggest I have,maybe it will be more useful... :)

3GP.txt

MOV.txt

THE SMALL 3GP.txt

biggest one.txt

431393495.jpg

So, I cannot understand...

Wnen I open the vid with FilCarver in "Basic Hex Editor" ,firstly says Warning:The contents of data field were truncated to the maximum size of 128,000,000 bytes. Saving may result in data loss. , then when I click OK - Warning: The end of the file was not reached during parsing. Saving may result in data loss BUT I have the "00 00 00"in the beginning...

I should have a chance?... I don't know how to "Copy out the first cluster of the 3GP data and drag the fragment into MediaInfo",so I jus opened the whole file,but MediaInfo has only one line called "Stream Size" and it is for the Video only :

327185134.jpg

Either I need other version of MediaInfo or just my video is "strange" :D

Edited by nike123

Can't I at least take a part of the video? When I'm "playing" with the HEX editor,it reduces the file size,however it isn't opening. (of course I'm copying the file for the "testing purposes" :D)

As I said I formatted the mem card (wiped it with ccleaner :D)and cannot "carve" it,however-isn't the MOV file the other part of it?

I want it very hard to move deleted files form flash to the Recycle Bin! :)