Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

MSFN is made available via donations, subscriptions and advertising revenue. The use of ad-blocking software hurts the site. Please disable ad-blocking software or set an exception for MSFN. Alternatively, register and become a site sponsor/subscriber and ads will be disabled automatically. 

Sign in to follow this  
nishants52

vLited windows vista

After i installed windows 7 i got bored. Then wanted to switch back to vista. Then planned to integrate vista updates and remove some dirty components tweak services edit some settings blah blah. Yup ! I did everything correctly. According how i used vlite my vista sp1 and everything went like a something. Now i used the genuine vista sp2 iso x86 to vlite and do all those stuffs i said before. Then installed vlited os on VMWare. Setup went properly, OOBE went properly BUT then "Configuring Updates 100% Complete Stage 3 o 3" for 3 hours !! I have integrated only 15 updates ! But with vista sp1 i used to integrate about more than 650 updates !!! And everything was perfect !

I have removed:

* All the graphic card drivers

* All the printer drivers

* All the tv tuner drivers

* sound controller

* windows defender

I have added:

* Imagex.exe [Version : 6.0.6001.8000] to Source Folder of DVD

* wimgapi.dll [Version : 6.0.6001.8000] to Source Folder of DVD

* pid.txt [OEM Key] to Source Folder of DVD

Thanks and regards

Nishant Sekar