Machine keeps rebooting?

EagleWing

The problem I am having is after I install Windows and do the MS Updates. When I restart my machine after updating, it keeps rebooting. I don't believe it is a hardware problem. Personally I think it has something to do with what I do with nLite. Any ideas?

Now did I remove something I shouldn't have? Here is my last session...

LAST SESSION.INI

Edited by Yzöwl
Posts Merged and Title Corrected.

You are most likely caught in a BSOD loop. Boot into safe mode (press the F8 key repeatedly when booting until the selection screen appears). Select disable automatic restart on system failure and post the stop code.

4665745573_27e87736ab_b.jpg

HI,

When I install Security updates and Windows updates, then restart my machine it gets to the point where xp should start and then reboots. When it does that it boots up into safe mode and it does not offer option you highlighted in the previous screenshot

all it offers is:

Safe mode

Safe mode with networking

Safe mode with command prompt

Last known good configuration

Start windows normally

This is XP Pro SP3

When it does that it boots up into safe mode and it does not offer option you highlighted in the previous screenshot

To get to that screen you need to press F8 repeatedly and as quicky as possible when booting, like you know:

(press the F8 key repeatedly when booting until the selection screen appears)

Alternatively, if you can boot another instance of the OS or a PE or a Recovery Console, edit a key in the Registry:

http://tweaks.com/windows/36885/disable-automatic-restart/

Until you cannot get the actual BSOD and it's STOP ERROR data, there is very little (please read as "nothing") we can do to help you.

jaclaz