Need Some Help Here Please

onlyrasel

I Have a Asus K42F P6200 Notebook. Now I want to create a Hidden Recovery Partition that recover my OS like Other brands which run without any bootable/windows based software, and store my backup OS. Don't suggest me Accornis or Ghost plz. Its Urgent for me. Thanks in Advance.

You can search the forums for "create recovery" in threads titles, you'll find a whole page of them. One is last answered by Jaclaz with (surprise :D ) a ton of links to other threads as well.

You might notice that your own (this very) thread does not come in the results... so you should check forum rule 12 and edit your 1st post to help other members.

Note that you'll have to boot something :rolleyes: in order to achieve what you want.

According to the manual you have a recovery partition. Press F9 during bootup. Can you post and screenshot of disk management (start > run > diskmgmt.msc) to confirm?

recoveryparition.png

Edited by -X-

I already said no Acornis or Ghost. Thanks for ur reply.

Well, since you didn't mention "no Terabyte apps", you may want to try their MBR utility:

http://www.terabyteunlimited.com/downloads-free-software.htm

or mbldr:

http://mbldr.sourceforge.net/

or any other MBR based bootmanagers to have the option to have a recovery partition.

I followed -X- instruction but failed.

"but failed" is not an accurate enough description of what happened (whatever it was).

The posted suggestion has 5 steps, WHICH one failed?

And HOW it failed?

On MSFN we commonly use the convention of putting a small hook sign "?" at the end of a sentence to show how that sentence is a question, for which an answer is expected.

Can you post and screenshot of disk management (start > run > diskmgmt.msc) to confirm?

jaclaz