Intel i7 - Any one tried it yet!?

NoUserName

I would advise against overclocking altogether until you are more familiar with assembling, installing, and testing your computer. It can be exciting to get into, but at the same time it can lead to system instability or hardware failure.

Geez

You only posted a day ago....

Have some patience.

Ok, Thanks for the advise.

I would assume it's not a matter of what you've done, but rather a case of what you haven't done.

There are very many extremely helpful people on this site who are more than willing to HELP you solve a problem or give you recommendations. But not do all the work for you. Besides, you need to learn so that you can do it yourself next time, or even help someone else.

Yes, I consider MSFN is one of the best places where I can get advises when it comes to paying moey for buying something, and this is the reason I was waiting for an advise.

It's not clear to me what you are expecting us to do. You asked whether z68 with K CPU allowed overclocking, when you could have looked that answer up yourself. You asked how to overclock and were given several links to show you how to do it, though google could have helped you there as well. So, what have you done? What have you tried? What happened, or didn't happen? This is your system. Read, try things, experiment. Then come tell us what you did and ask for clarification for what you don't understand. And tell us explicitly what you want, and, if necessary, why. Help us help you. Don't just keep saying "Now what?" It get's very tiring, and it's not our system. If you want someone else to do all the work so you can just use it, then take it to your favorite computer store, give it to them, and pay them to do it for you. Then they can also fix it for you and upgrade it if necessary. I'm sure there are lots of places out there that will be very willing to take your money.

Cheers and Regards

I am just want to buy another new computer and I've 1000 usd and want to know your advise to buy the exactly the same I've just bought or to change or replace something with another?

I would advise against overclocking altogether until you are more familiar with assembling, installing, and testing your computer. It can be exciting to get into, but at the same time it can lead to system instability or hardware failure.

Ok, Thanks for the advise.

Finally, sorry if I was not polite enough with any one of you as you are all really nice and helpful.

Edited by NoUserName

You have your new computer, which should be considerably faster than your old system. Again, I'd suggest that you don't do anything related to overclocking until you've read through some more material on the subject and understand the various consequences that may happen (i.e. complete hardware failure). If you overclock your system, the manufacturer will NOT replace it under warranty.