HARD DISK REPARING

I AM SALIM FROM PAKISTAN, WANT TO BE IN HARD DISK REPAIRING AND DATA RECOVERY,

THANKS

Mr. Salim, I'm from Bangladesh. What kinds of repair do you want? Your HDD already out of service or you lost your data?

• 1 month later...

Hi Salim

@Kali: I think he wants to do buissness in this sector:

Tools for Data-Recovery:

A very nice, freeware tool is TestDisk!

A very nice, expensive tool is WinHEX....

WinHEX as dits name implies is just for Windows-OS.... works well under XP and later for me

But just useable if you can access at least the HDD in the BIOS and available under diskpart/diskmgmt.msc

To repair a harddisk physically, you need a dust-free space! For example, if the head´ve had a crash, you can put in the head-unit from another (but same mode) into the HDD. After that, it is possible that you can read data again, but hurry up with doing a image, as it probbably/most likely NOT on a continuing basis.

But this is like a ambulatory surgery @ the heart or brain of a living being :rolleyes:

It is possible that if the head-unit will be destroyed again through the graves (which came up with the crash) or loose particles again very soon, so make a image immediately after such a "surgery"

Much more easier/promising to exchange the logical board... should be same model & firmware (and if you have the choice, as near to the manufacturing date to the broken HDD)

Cheers

Edited by Schiiwa