DPC LAN related?

blitz2rush

Redirecting from

I have updated all the drivers I could find, I have updated, Realtek, Nvidia, MSI, ASUS. A few mobo drivers, audio, video, LAN, Controllers. Still have the problem, will now post previous etl file and a new one.

Edited by blitz2rush

Not quite the answer I was looking for, lol. This has not always been a problem with newsleecher or Firefox. IT has become a recent issue about a week ago. I have had my usenet account for approx 3 years. If I am going to get reprimanded for how I use my computer occasionally, then I suppose I should look elsewhere for help. I was just hoping this would be a great place to find help and fix my issues. Maybe I am missing the help being posted. I am unclear as to what "DPCs are sued if you transfer data with network." means. I will say I do not discourage anyone from saying to be lawful. I would find it pointless to have a 40meg connection and near 6TB of space, for web browsing and saving pictures.

If you transfer data DPCs are used. The higher the transfer rate is the more DPC usage you see. I don't really want to help users who have issues while downloading from usenet. Buy a good PCIe Network card (http://www.intel.com/products/desktop/adapters/pro1000pt/pro1000pt-overview.htm) with an a better chip which supports the CPU, not that Realtek thing and your issues are gone.

Well I appreciate your help either way. I don't think this is an issue that is based on usenet. The issue is there even d/ling from microsoft, c/net, etc... I understand why you are annoyed with what I have posted, but don't feel that you should base this problem on me using usenet, since it is not the base of the problem. Like I said, I do appreciate your help, and will look into a new NIC. Thank you for your help.