i want to build one!

FthrJACK

Man I remember these when In was a kid, think its still in the attic at my moms house. Im going to have to pull it out next time Im up there now, gee's good luck building one FthrJACK should be fun:D

people dont build em over here for some reason.. well i suppose its because it probably comes under classification as a firearm because of it uses "noxious" gasses

(anything other than oxygen, nice upto date gun law we have, thats about 100 yr old that law i think)

anyway, im building one, if anyone sees me they arent going to know what the hell it is and ring the pigs anyway, and if the pigs do show up ill just play dumb, god i hate living in this country its so BORING! anything thats fun is illegal unless its teletubbies or tweenies....

it ---- just ---- wont---- fire --- GRRRRRR

using butane and a piezio out of a lighter to fire it i cut the valve out of a lighter and glued that inplace on the chamber wall, its filling with gas, and its sparking, but it wont fire :wail:

HAHAHA!! me and a friend of mine built one back in the day, but insted of using hairspray we used gun powder and some other s***, we got a electrical ignitor hid in a car and shot it through his garage door....We dident think that it would be so poerfull but it still kicked a** even thought his parents werer furious...

:)

-Drew

HAHAHA!! me and a friend of mine built one back in the day, but insted of using hairspray we used gun powder and some other s***, we got a electrical ignitor hid in a car and shot it through his garage door....We dident think that it would be so poerfull but it still kicked a** even thought his parents werer furious... :) -Drew [/quote:2533ac5d48]

And this surprises you because...?

[b:16c8b48200]Hee hee[/color:16c8b48200] ...[/b:16c8b48200] quit it man, I peed mee pantz... :cry :spaced [/quote:16c8b48200]

Uh, Jackpot? I'm a woman. Just in case you hadn't guessed. :)

If your pot gun wont fire, its because

A. You need a strong vaccum, or

B. your Vaccum is too strong. Make sure the chamber is air tight. We used PVC piping, thread tape, and ducktape to create a strong seal. We also took ether, or starting fluid as its called in the south, shot it in the tiny hole we created at the end of the gun, then lit it. The potato shoots out very nicely!

BB