Ace Here

AceInfinity

Hey MSFN :)

Just introducing myself here, i've been a programmer for a few years now, and I hope to learn and contribute to this community a lot!

I'm currently involved in a lot of pretty much anything to do with computers from gaming, programming, graphics (modelling/rendering), music, customization and more. Hope to see you guys around

~Ace

Am I allowed to post one of my own application's here? (On the forum)

You already posted one! :w00t:

But try to join other discussions besides just your programs too. We love smiting spammers. ;)

EDIT - I see why you asked about your application now... :} It falls under this rule:

2.e Please contribute to MSFN first before posting links to your application/tutorial/site/etc. In other words, please do not advertise something of yours here without helping out around the forum beforehand, otherwise this will be considered spam. Offenders may be banned on first violation.
Edited by Tripredacus

Yeah, I don't like going against the rules. I am a fairly active forum member, and I do enjoy this forum. Don't want to be banned or anything soon or at all for that matter haha. I have tried contributing to a few discussions. Still waiting for replies on those topics however.

I also asked because I couldn't find where I posted it, I thought it was removed or something, so I was just going to double check :)

Edited by AceInfinity