Windows 7 SP1 MSDN - vLite problems

goyim

i have read the post about this issue being solved and tried everything in that post. however, nothing has worked for me. to start i have mounted the install.wim file using imagex with read/write permissions and made sure to mount image 4 (ultimate). once image was mounted i clicked commit and then unmounted the image. i run the completed image through vlite and everything goes smooth until the computer reboots and attempts to run windows for the first time. the issue is with oobe and three corrupted files. winlgdep.dll, wdsutil.dll and winsetup.dll. im assuming it has something to do with the timestamp on winsetup.dll being 11/20/2010 while the other is 7/13/2009. i have tried to mount the image and while install.wim was mounted attempt to change the time/date stamp using a program but access is denied. it will not permit me access to the files even though i have changed the attribute (supposedly) to remove the read only attribute. it seems this is the ONLY issue i am having with the install and everything else has went smooth. i have also tried the solution of mounting the image using capture and apply and went through that whole long process to no avail. that process actually went a lil more rough in the end and the install failed as well and had even more issues. does anyone have a solid step by step process of how to slipstream the msdn version of windows 7 using vlite with NO issues? to note i have done this in the past with the original windows 7 msdn no service pack so i know my vlite presets are fine. so it is definitely an issue with msdn sp1 and vlite not getting along. any assistance with this is much appreciated.