KernelEx Apps Compatibility List (New)

And off course GreenPalmer you are really right. I tried palemoon 3.6.26 and it is faster. Also tried Palemoon 9.01

but got a dll error on msvcr100.dll.

To run Palemoon 9.1: Replace after installation (comp. mode XP) the MS Visual C++ 2010 files  (MSVCR100 and MSVCP100) in the palemoon prgram folder. 

little hex hacks to complement KernelEx

link

Palemoon KernelEX Wiki

I tried it. Palemoon gives a error message. I have read the wiki, you have use xp mode that is right.

It runs fine here even in default compat mode. SSE2 CPU required though (SSE only for version 3.6).

You are right IOBLO I tried both.Palemoon 3.6 runs all right on a cpu III with SSE support. I am trying Firefox 10 now.

Firefox 9.0.1 is stable until now. Firefox 10 is unstable with some add ons. I am still trying. Without add ons everything

is okay.

I tested Firefox 9.0.1 portable version from an usb stick and it was very fast for me on windows 98 se with kernelex 4.5.2. I will now test

version 10 which has some problems with addons. Until now I had crashes have installed a special addon so I can simple choose

from a session which did not crash.

loblo you forget to tell that flash player plugin 11.1.102.55 dos not work with internet explorer. What plugin does work with internet explorer

I have a version 10 installed I will have to look which version it is sorry I cannot tell you now.

Firefox 9.1 works for me with addon hyperbk installed for the bookmarks woth kernelex 4.5.2 on a pentium III 800 mhz with windows

98 se. The letters on the toolbar are really small though I do not know if it is possible to change this. I am busy with Firefox 10 now

has a lot of problems with add ons. I am still trying.

Firefox 9.1 works for me with addon hyperbk installed for the bookmarks woth kernelex 4.5.2 on a pentium III 800 mhz with windows

98 se. The letters on the toolbar are really small though I do not know if it is possible to change this. I am busy with Firefox 10 now

has a lot of problems with add ons. I am still trying.

Did you try to change the font size?: Display Properties - Appearance - Font Size

FF 10 seems to be not as stable as 9.0.1.

Possibly you mean the font size of windows 98. But this is all right for me. When I look at the tool bar of Firefox 3.6.26 or Firefox 9.0.1 there

a big difference in font size. At least on windows 98. The tool bar itself is also smaller. I searched with Google and found that there is a way

to change the size of the tool bar. But how does this work for the portable version of Firefox and how can this be done from within Firefox.