Which forum to ask about a multi-boot manager for Win 7

x509

I am building up a new system around an Intel i3-540 with 8 GB RAM, lots of disk that is being carried over from my current system, etc., and I want to have several Win 7 partition, One for production and at least one more for testing out new software or drives, etc. Plus an XP partition, and maybe even Linux.

Which is the best forum to ask about people's experience with the products on the market like BootIt Bare Metal, Paragon, Acronis, etc. Or any others I may have overlooked? I'm really new to this board, so I don't have a good sense of where I should do this post.

Thanks. :yes:

Typically, if you have a question and not sure where to put it, you can default to these general categories:

Software Hangout

Hardware Hangout

And then we can move it if we feel its better placed somewhere else. But since almost all topics created here are hardware or software, posting in either of those places is the "right" place too.

This topic, however, gets moved to Site & Forum issues. :whistle:

He wrote up several paragraphs and posted the topic here in Site and Forum Issues.

x509, please us this subforum to ask for site help like you did initially. Normal tech questions like you subsequently posted belong in an appropriate subforum. Find the most appropriate one that you can and we can move it if necessary.

Learning is fun :)

He wrote up several paragraphs and posted the topic here in Site and Forum Issues.

x509, please us this subforum to ask for site help like you did initially. Normal tech questions like you subsequently posted belong in an appropriate subforum. Find the most appropriate one that you can and we can move it if necessary.

Learning is fun :)

Yes, learning is FUN! No question about that. I'm not doing any of this just to save money. :thumbup

I got a reply saying that this subforum was the one in which to ask questions. I'm more than happy to see my other thread, the one in which I have posted full details, moved to the most appropriate forum or subforum. I'll admit, I'm sort of new here, because I haven't been very active. This set of forums has an amazing set of resources, and I want to both contribute and to tap into the resources.

x509