Where is this logo

Hi guys,

I am trying to change this logo and the text. I have already changed 409, and 411 bitmaps in all the spwizimg.dll (in the sources folder, in the second image of boot.wim and also in the syswow and system32 folder of install.wim) but the log is still not changed. Please help me guys.

2m6ahbp.jpg

In the root of the dvd in the sources folder there is also an spwizimg.dll file.

I guess you didn't read the text properly, I have already changed the bmps in that file still the logo is not changed.

Thanks The Glimmerman! :hello:

@nice_guy75

To change the text:

Mount the install.wim image you want customize.

And look inside the folder [with your language (en-US ?; mine is fr-FR)] : %Mounted_Folder%\Windows\Branding\Basebrd\fr-FR\basebrd.dll.mui => String: 14 (Copyright ...)

• 2 weeks later...

Well,

I've tested it and it's the spwizimg.dll in the second image of boot.wim 409 and 411

It must be a bmp 275x174 and must be saved with a alpha channel. (A8 R8 G8 B8)

Info

I am sorry but you are wrong mate, the logo is in arunimg.dll of sources folder.

Thanks The Glimmerman! :hello:

@nice_guy75

To change the text:

Mount the install.wim image you want customize.

And look inside the folder [with your language (en-US ?; mine is fr-FR)] : %Mounted_Folder%\Windows\Branding\Basebrd\fr-FR\basebrd.dll.mui => String: 14 (Copyright ...)

I am sorry but you are also wrong mate, the string you are talking about, is visible in "computer properties" not in the install screen, its in arunres.dll.

Oh my bad!

I made confusion about unattended install and Automatic install screens! Sorry.

You are right about the first screen for Automatic install screen for Windows 7!

Image inside: arunimg.dll => image 203

And for the Copyright inside: arunres.dll => Dialog 1200

Thanks!