7Customize integrate/Slimstream Windows 7 SP1

Hello Anyone,

Note: I am posted this again use New Topic because not sure if the add reply would be seen, sorry but I really need an answer to this.

I need help to resolve or explain to me a way that I can Integrate/Slimstream Windows 7 SP1 using 7Customizer. I have being googling and reading for the last month now trying to find a how to get the 7Customizer utility to allow me to Slimstream Windows 7 SP1 with no luck. After reading both chiefZeke and grabben post on March 30-31, 2011 I was hoping that there had found an easy and simple straight forward way to do it.

In Grabben post it was mention that DISM could be use for Slimstreaming the SP1 but 3 files had to be changed. Could I get someone to tell me the 3 files and what in them that need to be edited. If their anything else that need to be change to allow me to use 7Customizer to do the slimstream for Windows 7 SP1. This really would make my day and I can move forward in building my image and ISO. Thanks

P.S. I hope 7Customizer come out soon with a new version that will include a slimstream options.

I would recomend using RT 7 Lite to slip stream. Extract your image to your desktop or where ever, opening it with RT 7 Lite then when it loads all the files there's a tick box you can tick which says "Slipstream Service Pack" slipstream SP1 then save the image as an ISO again and then use 7Customizer

http://www.rt7lite.com/downloads.html

RT7Lite is a junk. Don't use that. It's buggy and the development seems to be frozen in last months. And that indian english is just pain in the a**.

Just download the iso with sp1 already integrated from MSDN (or ask someone to do so).

i recommand rt7lite, i have slipstream win 7 home premium x64 to sp1 and ultimate x64 to sp1.

One thing though, it's takes alot of time to apply it and rebuild.

i'm running win 7 pro x64 sp1 and took on my quad core 45 minutes to complete with drivers.

u coud try winnt6 (dx integrator)

good luck

i recommand rt7lite, i have slipstream win 7 home premium x64 to sp1 and ultimate x64 to sp1.

One thing though, it's takes alot of time to apply it and rebuild.

i'm running win 7 pro x64 sp1 and took on my quad core 45 minutes to complete with drivers.

u coud try winnt6 (dx integrator)

good luck

I said it was junk.

P.S. Font size reminder.

I have being googling and reading for the last month now trying to find a how to get the utility to allow me to Slimstream Windows 7 SP1 with no luck.

You can use nice programs like Se7en_UA and RT Se7en Lite or WIM 7 Integrator (http://www.win-lite....wim-integrator/)

But it seems the best way is to use sysprep method:

http://www.wincert.n...nt-101-updated/ (watch the video)

Edited by myselfidem