Using AMD OpenCL on WinPE?

shivan

Hi, i been attepting to have OpenCL and CUDA support on WinPE...

Cuda is tricky, AMD OpenCL is my priority, i have two problems;

1) I cant get msi installer to work

2) The VGA drivers are loaded with drvload, but i cant find a way to "enable" them, GPU-z still dont known what vga is installed, so Standart VGA driver is still used by PE.

Any ideas?

About .msi installer i managed to be able to start/stop msiserver service, but still says "windows installer service cant be accessed"

update: i think i discovered the problem with vga drivers, using devmanview i noticed it says "Display", instead of "Standart VGA device"... thats why loaded drivers cant "update" it... any way to workaround this?

Edited by shivan

I was able to load vga drivers perfectly on a older make pe version... i cant do it anymore in 4.0.

sinttulowr.png

If i can avoid make pe the better, that means i need to first make a wim image with make pe and then load it again and use my batch to add stuff to it, but well if a dont have another option... still with make pe 4.0 i was unable to... i dont remember what version was the one that i managed to put up vga drivers from inside the winpe using drvload.

besides i dont need gui... i have batch files running on WinPE to run stuff on it from a remote computer.

Edited by shivan