Unattended Not Working, Won't Create Account / Login

Hi People,

Playing about with RT Seven Lite, everything seems to be working so far untill the windows 7 installation goes through the "Windows is checking video performance" and reboots, when it reboots to finally get into windows it says "Please Enter User Name and Password" now i left "Skip User Creation" Unticked so surely it would prompt me to make an new user account??

Please find attached a copy of my Last Session file and Unattended.xml file

Thanks In Advance ;)

Autounattend.xml

post-297600-0-74449100-1305031426_thumb.

Lastsession.inf

post-297600-0-34518200-1305032059_thumb.

Edited by swain90

I have also experienced this problem, it is not related to xml you better change the login name in the vmware, your problem should be solved. See the screenshot:

2jcv9ck.jpg

Edited by nice_guy75

Its running on VSphere so its not the workstation edition so doesn't ask for serial number or name before i start the installation

I have not used vsphere so I don't know about it, if you wish you can try vmware with different login name.

Its a network based version of vmware so you install the client onto your local machine then it connects to a centeral datastore, im adding a user account to my new build to see if that makes any difference, just doing on a machine with a celeron processor takes its time lol