Looking for Free MP3 Joiner

frogman

Looking for a no limitation freeware program that will let me combine more than one mp3 into one single mp3 file.

frogman,

I'm using mp3DirectCut for years. It is fully compatible with Windows 98/Me! :yes:

No install is required.

His main interest is that it is non-destructive, that means you can do as much as operations you need with it, without loosing any quality and instantly.

Audacity, for instance allow you to do much more, but you have first to edit (decompress) the file in Wave, and at the end to re-encode it in MP3. ;)

HTH

Charles.

Looking for a no limitation freeware program that will let me combine more than one mp3 into one single mp3 file.

frogman,

I'm using mp3DirectCut for years. It is fully compatible with Windows 98/Me! :yes:

No install is required.

His main interest is that it is non-destructive, that means you can do as much as operations you need with it, without loosing any quality and instantly.

Audacity, for instance allow you to do much more, but you have first to edit (decompress) the file in Wave, and at the end to re-encode it in MP3. ;)

HTH

Charles.

Hi Charles,

I have downloaded mp3DirectCut, and have also downloaded and extracted the mpglib.dll file successfully, however does this program merge more than one mp3 into one? if so could you help me doing this with this program as it looks just a bit complicated.

Regards