winnt.sif problem

hag672

Hi:

I used nlite to integratethe onepiece post sp3 aio 4.5.1 aalong with other addons.

In my components section I turn off items I do not want to be installed. The integration shows no errors, but when I run the new windows xp pro installer under virtual pc2007 on a virtual hard disk for testing, ALL components that I did not want installed have been.

Also you show in the onepiece that netfx 1.1 is there, but after the integration and testing, I find in the windows add/remove components in Add/Remove, I find net 2.0, 3.0, 3.5, and 4.0. I find no 1.1. I even went so far as to add an addon for netfx1.1 prior to your onepiece, and it still was not there.

I need netfx 1.1 because since I am blind and multiply disabled some of my specialized software for my computer require 1.1.

Can you please take a look at my attached winnt.sif and see if you can see anything wrong?

Much than;s,

WINNT.SIF

Linking this topic to your other (maybe it will help), BTW, you still have a "helper" over there.

He gave me a link to here and told me to post a new topic. He was hoping that nomo (I hope my screen reader captured that correctly) would be able to help since he developed the OnePiece Post SP3 AIO 4.5.1.

It seems my friend is out of ideas, and hoped I could be helped here.

Much thanks, :sneaky: