unattended windows and 2 active partitions

i am struggling to make the following scenario to work and had no success...

the hardware is

1. SSD drive with 3 partitions that getts assigned as Disk1:

- 1st partition hidden and active boot partition

- 2nd windows partition

- 3rd applications and games partition

2. HDD with 2 partitions that getts assigned as Disk0:

- 1st hidden and active windows kit partition

- 2nd users folders and programdata

the computer is configured to boot from the ssd and thus use the disk1-partition1 as the boot partition. now if i manualy boot from disk0-partition1 (i am using windows assignments for the disks, actually the first disk in my computer is the ssd, and i dont really know why it gets assigned as disk1), i have to start the instalation manually (by running "setup.exe /unattend:unattended.xml") but what also happends is that the boot partition becomes disk0-partition1 the one with the windows kit on. what i would like to know is if there is a method to force windows to use as boot partition the partition on my ssd that is disk1-partition1.

thanks

The disk numbers are typically assigned to match the enumeration order that the BIOS provides to the WinPE. In almost all cases, Disk 0 is the drive connected to SATA 0 on the motherboard. How are your drives connected? If you want the SSD to be Disk 0, connect it to SATA 0 and then connect the HDD to SATA1 or higher.

The disk numbers are typically assigned to match the enumeration order that the BIOS provides to the WinPE. In almost all cases, Disk 0 is the drive connected to SATA 0 on the motherboard. How are your drives connected? If you want the SSD to be Disk 0, connect it to SATA 0 and then connect the HDD to SATA1 or higher.

since a picture speaks a thousand words... the ssd is conected to sata0 but somehow always gets assign disk1. which is strange... anyone might explain this. and also this is only part of the problem as the more pressing issue is can i "make" windows put the boot partition on disk1 partition1?

post-88875-0-43277500-1304009430_thumb.p

exactly the same. currently what i do is remove one drive, install from usb and then plug the drive back. but i want to change this in order to be able to move users folder and application data on the hdd