32 bit silent software packs?

citkatboy

i m new to this making fully unattended windows...

i decided to make my windows 7 cd with rt 7 lite...

i m able to install drivers to it....

but i want a pack of software which can be installed through rt 7 lite or windows post installer.....

i downloaded some torrents for WPI software packs... but none of them works.....it gives some kind of java error...

so i want pack of softwares(acrobat reader,java,office,nero,vlc,flash,messengers,etc)???

if those pack of software is installed by some other kind of method(other than rt7lite or WPI) than also give a link to tutorials.....

?Have you looked under the WPI, Unattended, Member Contributed, etc.? All the info you need to put together your own customized WPI (using Silent switches) is here (including info on the switches).

We are not "software providers" and will give no Proprietary Software unless the EULA says it's allowed. Specifically, Adobe, Java, Office, and (probably) Nero... This will become "warez" if we do that and we don't (read the Rules)!

Please use the "Search" button above, try putting together something yourself using the selected tool, and if you have problems, post in the associated sub-forum for assistance.

MSFN - the Legally-How-To and Tools Forum!

?Have you looked under the WPI, Unattended, Member Contributed, etc.? All the info you need to put together your own customized WPI (using Silent switches) is here (including info on the switches).

We are not "software providers" and will give no Proprietary Software unless the EULA says it's allowed. Specifically, Adobe, Java, Office, and (probably) Nero... This will become "warez" if we do that and we don't (read the Rules)!

Please use the "Search" button above, try putting together something yourself using the selected tool, and if you have problems, post in the associated sub-forum for assistance.

MSFN - the Legally-How-To and Tools Forum!

I am sorry but I just have to laugh...

Illegally downloads a WPI with a ton of apps in it and then comes for help??

I get so many emails and messenger calls exactly like this.

If I had mod powers here I would ban you.

ok sorry for that "illegal"thing... but giving a link to pack of softwares or giving a link for command lines(to run in silent mode)for all the freeware softwares is legal???right???

WPI also has a EULA - Kel is the Author, BTW... Why do you think you have been told to

1 - get the basic package (WPI)

2 - "roll your own"

And you have been informed that ALMOST everything you need to know (including Switches for any TYPE of packaging) is all right here. The only thing lacking is (usually) the Original (Vendor) package. THAT you MIGHT get a link to (not the download, but the website where the download is).

Final note - even if a given package at a given site may NOT be "warez", other packages at the SAME SITE could be, so, NO, links to those will NOT be given.

Clear?

Sorry, but we're all pretty stringent on that - keeps our website from being shut down; then who loses? And if I'm not mistaken, MSFN is based/hosted out of U.S. (correct me if I'm wrong on this, folks) which should tell you something about the "warez" rule.

Please, do follow the advice and all will be well. ;)

MSFN is based/hosted out of U.S. (correct me if I'm wrong on this, folks)

According to the Flagfox add-on for Firefox (based on IP address), it's hosted in Dallas, Texas. This only means the rules are even more strict.

P.S. A very good review on the McAfee Site Advisor as well http://www.siteadvisor.com/sites/www.msfn.org

Cheers

If I had mod powers here I would ban you.

Personally I wouldn't play the judge, jury and the executioner, but IMO these all-in-one solutions are often the product of overzealous fanboys (hehe). Like loading a system and then cloning the drive for some sort of mass production is quite enough. I'm not saying this is the solution to anything, but going the simple route is just so much simpler in life..;):)

Edited by nimd4

Illegally downloads a WPI with a ton of apps in it and then comes for help?? I get so many emails and messenger calls exactly like this.
I'm not saying this is the solution to anything, but going the simple route is just so much simpler in life.
And the point is really the part you left out (ref first quote - HIS software!)...

The correct, failsafe and legal way has been given. Opinions have nothing to do with it. This is not a "Poll" topic.