xp large icons version

wawdemmon

I'm afraid there aren't any.

The main reason is that Windows XP doesn't support icons larger than 128x128.

The second reason is that 256x256 icons were never made. Most of the high-resolution icons in xpize were donated by the deviantArt user werewolfdev and the raster graphics he supplied were all 128x128 PNG images. You can download them from his dA gallery.

I've no doubt that he has the vector originals he created somewhere on his computer, however he never published them, and we never needed them. You could always ask him, of course (but he isn't online much, there was a time when he didn't log-on to deviantArt at all in 2008 and 2009). Right now it says he last logged in 5 weeks ago.

• 2 weeks later...

It's possible to contact werewolfdev by any other way ?

Not that I'm aware of, no; sorry

However the XP art style is not hard to reproduce (it's one of the few advantages to XP's style); if you're after only a handful of icons then it shouldn't be a problem to contact a competent vector artist and get them to do reproductions for you. Maybe find one on Guru.com or something, it shouldn't cost more than $20 or so.

I'm able to reproduce them with adobe Illustrator ... I already reproduce some icons of this style like volume control, camera, webcam, book, magic wand, phone, cursor, arrow, users, letter, movie, and some others