1.6GB Disc Image and smaller

Hi, I've been having trouble trying to create a working disc image for the Windows 7 Enterprise SP1 RTM.

RT Seven Lite is what I used to make some disc images, but I keep coming across problems.

These are what I'm interested in keeping, but there doesn't seem to a clear answer on what I'm doing wrong:

IME

-Used for typing in different languages. I've kept the languages I needed, but the IME stops working or I come across errors in Windows Update.

Aero

-Seems to be two entries in RT, one in Multi-Media and the other in Services. Do I keep both? I removed the Multi one before I think and only the Classic theme worked.

Sound

-I need access to enable recording devices(through the systray icon). I've only used a VM with no sound "hardware" initially, but it doesn't seem audio worked after VM Tools.

Encoding/Decoding Video

-There's one entry for this in Multi-Media, do I need it for programs in general? I don't use *.wm*/etc files so I was thinking of removing the Codecs entry also.

Network Connection Status/Systray Icon/NAT(VM)

-I only need this to change IP or DNS. The icon isn't really needed, though I like the option. NAT sometimes didn't work in VMware, so I think it's safer to have this working.

Windows Update

-Some updates don't work at all, so I assume something in Services was missing.

Graphics Hardware/Games

-Well I've only tried a VM so far, it's going to be a pain if this doesn't work.

How exactly does "Default features" for "Removal" in RT work? So far leaving everything unchecked seems to work best.

RT also often stalls when it gets to "Removing components". I have to kill wimserv and move the "used" RT mount folders usually.

I come across "corrupted data" from time to time and had a numbered error during install once as well.