opt("TrayIconDebug",1)

Run ("setup_avrokeyboard_5.1.0.exe")
$sTM="Setup - Avro Keyboard"
$sST="Welcome to the Avro Keyboard Setup Wizard"
Winwait ($sTM,$sST)
controlclick ($sTM,$sST,"&Next >")
$sST="License Agreement"
Winwait ($sTM,$sST)
controlclick ($sTM,$sST,"I &accept the agreement") ;<----------this is the required code

How to unchecked/deselect from the option by using the send function such as

$sST="Select Additional Tasks"
Winwait ($sTM,$sST)
WinActivate ($sTM,$sST)
send ("{tab 3}{space}") ;<--something like this ; press tab 3 times, then press spacebar 1 time
sleep (3000) ;<-- short delay to see thing actually take place. Remove this line after test.
ControlClick($sTM,$sST,"&Next >")

Hope that helps

You can accept the licence agreement by

opt("TrayIconDebug",1)

Run ("setup_avrokeyboard_5.1.0.exe")
$sST="Welcome to the Avro Keyboard Setup Wizard"
Winwait ($sTM,$sST)
$sST="License Agreement"
Winwait ($sTM,$sST)
controlclick ($sTM,$sST,"I &accept the agreement") ;<----------this is the required code

How to unchecked/deselect from the option by using the send function such as

Winwait ($sTM,$sST)
WinActivate ($sTM,$sST)
send ("{tab 3}{space}") ;<--something like this ; press tab 3 times, then press spacebar 1 time
sleep (3000) ;<-- short delay to see thing actually take place. Remove this line after test.

Hope that helps

Very nice instructions. This instructions really I wanted. Thanks a lot. My problem is solved now.

For company name, serial number what can I do? This question is for future problem, not now. Would you like to give me tutorial link to know details? Thanks again.

Very nice instructions. This instructions really I wanted. Thanks a lot. My problem is solved now.

For company name, serial number what can I do? This question is for future problem, not now. Would you like to give me tutorial link to know details? Thanks again.

Glad to help. You own it to yourself that you understand what I'm trying to say via autoit script.

Majority of Softwares store their registration detail in registry. As such, use some registry monitoring tool such as Registry Unicode, registry shot to compare before and after changes. Hence import like any registry tweak.

Helpful tools:

Registry jumper can helps you navigate quickly to the key to perform export/backup.

CMenu can help you convert .reg to .au3 syntax (addon here)

Get to know more of Autoit functions under it's help file such as "Registry Management", "Window Management, Controls","File, Directory and Disk Management" & "Keyboard Management".

Autoit Macro are also important such as @ComputerName, @WindowsDir, @UserProfileDir etc

Then you can launch the program and write your script to enter registration detail.

I would suggest once you know how to do that, add some checking code such that entering detail of registration is made only if it is valid.

Validity check such as checking against Computername or User's creditial before proceeding.

or even read HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion, 'RegisteredOrganization" key

This is to prevent abuse if compiled script lies in wrong hand.

Majority of Softwares store their registration detail in registry. As such, use some registry monitoring tool such as Registry Unicode, registry shot to compare before and after changes. Hence import like any registry tweak.

Helpful tools:

Registry jumper can helps you navigate quickly to the key to perform export/backup.

CMenu can help you convert .reg to .au3 syntax (addon here)

Very nice tools. I didn't use before.
Get to know more of Autoit functions under it's help file such as "Registry Management", "Window Management, Controls","File, Directory and Disk Management" & "Keyboard Management".

How nice! All tutorials are here. But I find this in google. What a fool I am!

I thank you again specially for the instructions below. It was really a great solution for my problem that I found nowhere.

Winwait ($sTM,$sST)

WinActivate ($sTM,$sST)

I thank you again specially for the instructions below. It was really a great solution for my problem that I found nowhere.

No problem. Those codes are really not complex. Glad u found MSFN forum and post your problem : Where People Go To Know.

:)