Aligning desktop background image

HighDarkTemplar

Hello everyone!

I'm having a bit of a design problem with my background image, the built-in options in XP x64 don't allow the image to be aligned to the right. Anyone got any idea about how I can do that, preferably without installing anything?

Thanks for your attention!

-HDT

It's for a few different machines with very different resolution (3 different ones for my laptop, 1 for my main desktop and 1 for my thin computer (Acer Revo, it's not xp on this one, it's the default W7)). I am perfectly aware of the fact that I could create a new image, but I want to see if it's possible to find a way to do it other than image editing. I'm switching backgrounds fairly often so image editing is a pain in the long run. And I know that it might not be possible without 3rd-party software, but I'm the type that don't like to have more on my computer than necessary. Thanks for finding one solution, even though it's not what I'm looking for, it's more like a defeat doing it with image editing software. I know the basics when it comes to image editing but since I'm a bit slow in that field, it takes a bit too much time. If I find one solution on my own (can't say my chances are high), I'll share it!

Again, thank you Tripredacus for trying!

The other thing I thought of would be to have your wallpapers in all the resolutions you need, then run a script to determine what the resolution is and use the appropriate wallpaper. I seem to remember the loss of the wallpaper alignment options from back then, but I got used to it.