Is vLite or 7Lite for making windows 7 lite coming out?

Ok, i've searched everywhere for a software to make windows 7 lite edition, but haven't found one yet. I would eally like it if i get to hear something about the release of "7lite".

And i would like to request you vlite guys to make a windows 7 version.

I've used the RT 7 lite but it's so much buggy and don't want to try it again.

Thank you !

I've used the RT 7 lite but it's so much buggy and don't want to try it again.

Sorry, could you clarify why and how RT 7 Lite is buggy? Are you employing a preset that removes way too many Windows components, causing dependency problems? Or, are you using some form of hardware (camera, printer and etc.) that may need certain Windows components which cannot be removed? If you can shed more details here, other experts will be in better position to assist you.

My advice would be to use RT 7 Lite 1.7.0 RC to slim down Windows 7 SP1 (MSDN) image, rather than to use RT 7 Lite 2.6.0 Beta to slipstream SP1 to Windows 7 RTM image and then slim down it. It is much more stable that way. The slimmed-down Windows 7 SP1 by RT 7 Lite 1.7.0 RC is what I use in my computer and it is stable to be used.

And i would like to request you vlite guys to make a windows 7 version.

Asking others to create a Windows 7 SP1 Lite for you is not a good idea, since every one has its own way of using Windows. The best bet is to use a stable preset from RT 7 Lite forum and customize it to your own need. Start with a preset that removes few components. Once the image based on that preset works well in your computer, try remove more components. Keep working on it and you will have a nice stable Windows 7 SP1 Lite. :) Good luck!

Edited by alvinkhorfire