Trick about network screen in the unattended

Hi, as usually i have tried my unattended windows in the virtual machine, the screen network never prompted me. But when i wanted to install it to a friend, a screen network prompts me to choose the network. Nevertheless i kave set it in the autounattended.xml. I have read several posts and i have found 2 registry tweaks which it can be applied one of them during the specialize phase, i want to know please which is the best trick. Here are both tweaks:

reg add "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\NetworkList\Signatures\FirstNetwork" /v Category /t REG_DWORD /d 00000000 /f

Value of 0 means Private (Home/Work), 1 means Public

HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Network\NetworkLocationWizard\

Name: HideWizard

Value (DWORD): 1

Thanks.

I'm fairly certain that the setting in Autounattend will choose the network location for the network connected at the time of install/sysprep. That being said, it should prompt you if you connect to a different network afterwards. Or, say, if you do your install without being connected to a network, then at some point later you do connect it to an internet.

Which application would you suggest to make autounattended.xml, as I have tried rt7lite but skip user creation is not working in rt7lite.

Which other application can I use to make autounttended.xml? I don't want to use WISM.

Honestly, I've only used WSIM once... to create my first answer file. All the others I've made were done in Scite or Notepad, using that one I created as reference. If you are cool with not having something check for errors for you, then feel free to try it that way.