Weight lifting can make women large?

MillenX

Im not sure if weight lifting can make women's body bulky. So i google and this site says that it's incorrect 'cause women won't:

http://groomfashionstyle.wordpress.com/2011/03/28/10-exercise-myths-to-get-rid-of-instantly/

*im asking for my girlfriend XD

Also, the site says that doing crunches won't help removing fats around belly.. huh is it true?? I have been doing for days for this purpose...

All this kind of looks wierd for a forum like this and I almost passed it up for spam...anyhow...

Im not sure if weight lifting can make women's body bulky. So i google and this site says that it's incorrect 'cause women won't:

Actually it depends on how it is done. You do get something like this as a woman by weight lifting:

female-bodybuilding-pic-217x300.jpg

But you get that result by using heavy weights and stressing the muscles. Small amounts of weight for multiple reps will tone the muscles and women generally do that if they don't want to look like the picture (and most don't).

Also, the site says that doing crunches won't help removing fats around belly.. huh is it true?? I have been doing for days for this purpose...

It helps for appearance since unfit muscles can sag and droop especially in that area. If you want defined abdominals, you got to work them. But it won't remove fat around the belly.