Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

MSFN is made available via donations, subscriptions and advertising revenue. The use of ad-blocking software hurts the site. Please disable ad-blocking software or set an exception for MSFN. Alternatively, register and become a site sponsor/subscriber and ads will be disabled automatically. 

titishor

Windows 7 update integration

Ok..the problem is ..i've downloaded the windows 7 update using wsusoffline update generator..but i can't integrate them with rt7lite..it says something about .msu files...and i don't have a clue how to do that.. all i have in my wsus folder is a few archives and an .exe file wich is Windows 7's SP1 .

well..i want to integrate them using rt7lite , and i can't..some suggestions?! Thank you!

As far as I know the Rt7lite doesn't support exe files, remove the exe and then try to integrate.

Edit: If you still get problem I would suggest you to use reverse integration method.

Edited by nice_guy75

most exe have a silent command but you will have to add them during Firstlogoncommands

ATL90SP1-KB973924-x64 /q

open a cmd prompt paste the exe name and /?

Hey mate sorry for talking off-topic, does this command, "name.exe /?" give us silent switch for that exe?

Hey mate sorry for talking off-topic, does this command, "name.exe /?" give us silent switch for that exe?

yes for most MS exe updates. some I extract to cab and use that