Win XP Pro w/silent Office 2003 Install - Solved!

Mobes

Ok. Just ran it and as Windows booted an error message popped "Windows cannot find D:\$OEM$\Office2003\Setup.exe".

I searched the CD and there is not a Setup.exe. I did find in OWC10 the Setup bootstrapper that appears to be the Office files and in OWC11 another Setup that appears to contain the Office components.

What I should do from here?

Thanks

Mobes

LAST SESSION.INI

Thanks. Here is the contents of Autorun. Setuppro is at the root of the cd.

[autorun]

OPEN=setuppro.EXE /AUTORUN

ICON=setuppro.EXE,1

shell\configure=&Configure...

shell\configure\command=setuppro.EXE

shell\install=&Install...

shell\install\command=setuppro.EXE

Here is what I just tried in my Batch.cmd and it did not work. It could not find the file. What would be the correct path?

REM Office 2003

start /wait %Source%$OEM$\SETUPPRO.exe TRANSFORMS=unattended.mst /qn

shutdown -r -t 70 -c "Restarting in..." -f

Thanks

Is the object to launch Setuppro.exe from the CD or from the copied files on my hard drive? What am I trying to target?

I have the Office files copied in my $OEM$ folder. My Unattended.mst is also here. Is the batch command supposed to point to Setuppro.exe in this folder or the cd?? :(

1. Copied Office files from the CD to my Source file for nLite: H:\XPCD\$OEM$\Office2003. Also the unattended.mst is located here. XPCD is my Source.

I REALLY want to get this. Thanks!

I just tried this again with the following batch.cmd.

REM Office 2003

start /wait %Source%$OEM$\office2003\SETUPPRO.exe TRANSFORMS=unattended.mst /qn

shutdown -r -t 70 -c "Restarting in..." -f

The Windows installation works fine and this time I did not get an error: Could not locate.... It restarted after 70 seconds, but did not install Office. Could there be anything in my unattended.mst that is not right??

Just so I'm clear on this, the Windows installation CD (Virtual Box) is the Source, right? My windows installation ISO includes all Windows files and Office files which includes the unattended mst.

SUCCESS!! I finally mastered it! :w00t:

I went back through my Unattended.mst and realized that I never added my product key!

I would like to thank SpoiledBrat for putting up with me. Is there a way to edit the title of this post? Maybe would be more helpful if more appropriately titled.

Mobes