How to add MS Office 2003 in XP with nlite?

ctgface

I'm working with nlite to make a XP CD. I can make add-on with add-on Maker and it works. Now I want to make MS Office 2003 add-on. I explored msfn to help. But I could find no easy solution. Is there any easy way to integrate MS Office 2003 in XP CD? How can I reduce it's size to fix my XP CD size in 700 MB?

There is, under the condition that you have a very slim XP install (and a very thin Office install as well). This means losing a lot of functionality.

Any way, for info on Office 2003 add-ons, go to the Application Add-ons sub-forum here and search for "Office 2003";

find the Office Shrinker in the sticky topics here http://www.msfn.org/...office-97-2010/

I normally:

1. run ORK (Office Resource Kit) 2003, create an administrative install, deselect/remove the features I don't need, copy the unattended install line at the end, and then

2. run the Office Shrinker.

In numbers:

Office 2003 Professional CD1: ~ 400MB

After admin install: 600MB

After Office Shrinker: 273MB

The only difference is I've never tried (nor I will) making or using an add-on; I run it from RunOnce through the $OEM$ folder, and I use a DVD, not a CD.

Edit: one more

Good luck and cheers

Edited by Sp0iLedBrAt

Thanks for very good instructions. I'll follow your descriptions. I've seen All in One XP CD with MS Office 2007,all drivers, many usefull soft (add-on) in 700 MB with full feature. Have you got any idea about it? To draw your kind attention I've added two links here like that 1st link, 2nd link. Best regards.

Edited by dencorso
Links to warez removed. Member banned on Rule #1a.