[#2000] You are not allowed to visit this forum.

BlouBul

Every time I tried to access MSFN since yesterday, I get this error (even as a guest).

An Error Occurred

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

[#2000] You are not allowed to visit this forum.

When I tried to access it through a proxy, there is no problem and I can log in (and post). So it seems like my IP address is blocked for some reason, but not my account. I've tried it on three different computers with the same result. Can someone please tell me how to get around this issue?

http://img30.imageshack.us/i/2000a.png/

Edited by BlouBul

That IP address was indeed banned yesterday for some reason - I'll see if I can look into that. In the meantime, things should work normally again. If they do not, please PM myself or Trip in response as necessary.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks everyone for your input and help. Aftert several unsuccessful attempts to contact invisionpower (I guess they are not too much interested in individuals complaining about blocked IP's), I contacted my ISP which saw that it was due to the routing through a cache server that caused the problems. All their IPs were banned. :ph34r: All fine now :D :D