best programming software that doesn't require .net

hey guys i was wondering if there is any programming software that doesn't require .net frame work support i had just bought Microsoft Visual studio 2010 but when i make some apps in it ..then want to run it in another pc it doesn't work it requires .Net Framework 4.0

is there is any other programming software that do programming without .net support?

I like Delphi (pre .NET). Still do and really haven't run into many difficulties trying to do anything I've wanted. And the best part: No run-time crap.

OP: Try looking into some of the Windows offshoots of the Linux GPL compilers - probably your best bet if you want C or C++ stuff.

thanks all of you guysbut one problem is that the most of developers make their product without any support like Winamp , klite codec and many ons how can they make it?

what software they use can anyone know ? and i think delphi is right for me

i got some idea to make some apps on delphi and giving it skin with Alphaskin

• 2 weeks later...

hey guys i was using visual studio 2010 for making application but is doesn't seem to be very useful because it require .net in every pc

so i got solution

it is here. about 95% of software can be open by reshack or restuner and it shows gui but project created in visual studio cannot be seen in it ..

but i don't know from what software they develop this type of programs

any help

• 2 weeks later...