WinNTSetup v5.3.4

JFX

Without Search and effort. Just Download below file, extracted it to the below location.

Or you can add a DOS Batch file to install below file with a one click.

Win7USB3

During installition WinNTSetup Programme install below driver automaticly...

C:\Users\User(Name)\WinNTLite (Extracted Path)\WinNTSetup_v4.x.x.x\Tools\Win7USB3

Edited by Asifmute
Specll Error, wanna to add spell check detection plugin

I already have those drivers. I will try again and see what happens.

uaspstor.cat                                      19578 2020-06-16
uaspstor.inf                                      15046 2012-07-26
uaspstor.sys                                     101832 2012-07-26
ucx01000.sys                                     216520 2018-05-02
usbd8   .sys                                      26568 2013-06-29
usbhub3 .sys                                     452040 2014-07-24
USBXHCI .cat                                      10374 2021-01-08
USBXHCI .inf                                     103144 2018-05-01
usbxhci .sys                                     342472 2017-02-13

You were right. I redid adding the drivers and boot was okay, but on the other laptop, the system started and showed the colored flag for a while and then BSOD 7b. :(

I think it has to do with the ACHI controller driver (iaStor.sys). Each system uses a different one. Looks like I need a generic driver for that too.

Edited by click-click

I'm not so sure that it's iaStor that causes the BSOD. I mean if you boot from USB, the internal AHCI controller is not needed for successful boot.

Edited by JFX

13 hours ago, JFX said:

I'm not so sure that it's iaStor that causes the BSOD. I mean if you boot from USB, the internal AHCI controller is not needed for successful boot.

The reason why I thought it was the iastor.sys was because I removed the storage driver from the  vhd that was booting fine and it also ended up with the same BSOD 7b after showing the colored flag for a while.

Edited by click-click

Please describe your computer detail,have you enable VT-x/AMD-V and USB 3.0 function from bios setup.

If you have then tell me you are using Virtualbox or VHD from Windows or Window PE.

I'm going to upload the correct chipset driver for your USB 3.0 hub, if you have give me you computer specification.

May be @JFX add 3.0 USB driver and fix this bug in next version.

@Asifmute

Not sure what you are trying to say. Booting with the generic USB3 drivers work, but not on all machines and I'm trying to find out why.

Using VHD.

Machine 1:  Intel(R) 6th Generation Core Processor Family Platform I/O SATA AHCI Controller
Machine 2:  Intel(R) 7 Series Chipset Family SATA ACHI Controller

Edited by click-click

@JFX

The vhd will not boot (07B) from either machine via USB3 unless I add the intended storage driver for that machine along with the generic usb3 drivers.

Booting the same VHD from USB2 or the HDD works. I don't understand why the storage driver needs to installed when I boot from USB3. For all other non-USB3 cases, booting works fine without the storage driver being installed and Win7 ends up using its own storage driver. This is frustrating.

I have one laptop that has both USB2 and USB3. USB2 is fine without the storage driver and USB3 only works if I add the storage driver.

Drivers.txt

Edited by click-click

OK.

You are using VMware ThinApp, You must use HCSwitch option for installing USB 3.0 driver.

X86X64

Copy paste the correct chipset driver to the WinNTSetup folder.

The above driver will change the 3.0 usb hub pririority to the auto mode for 1.1, 2.0 to 3.0 during booting.

intel-xhci-usb-host-controller-switch-pci-bus-enumerated-on-acpi-pnp0a08.jpg

Using those drivers only work on one laptop and not on the other. I already said that. I have used the same drivers you are offering. Where in the world do you get the idea that I'm using VMware Thinapp? I don't use that at all.:huh: 

All the drivers I have tried will work, but not for both laptops. I'm trying to find a way to make it work for both with a Win7 flash VHD. Do you understand what I'm saying?

Edited by click-click

May be compability issues...

But your last log files detail show that you are using VMThing app...

Driver problem is not too difficult of your laptops,the problem is SwitchMode of USB driver when plugin to other laptop...

How ever you try best I help best...

I suggest to you Make your own costumize windows 7 ISO,add desire driver of both laptop.

Regard:dubbio: