nLite configuration

zeus77

Hi

I want a good nLite configuration, can anybody upload one for me ?

(Search, Download and) Install nLite on your computer. It will guide you through the steps that you need to take, and will generate the necessary configuration files ;)

-Alfa

Hi

I want a good nLite configuration, can anybody upload one for me ?

(Search, Download and) Install nLite on your computer. It will guide you through the steps that you need to take, and will generate the necessary configuration files ;)

-Alfa

yes i know...

but, i need a ini.file already created, becouse i dont understand and im feared becouse i can delete something bad --'

please can u upload one of yours ?

yes i know...

but, i need a ini.file already created, becouse i dont understand and im feared becouse i can delete something bad --'

im afraid i deleted mine after i used nLite. however, i did not find anything that it deleted after modifying my windows setup folder that i copied from my winXP CD. if you think nLite might delete something from your winXP files, you can always delete the modified folder(s) and copy the setup files again from your installation CD or backup.

hi, can u give one config to me ?

oh hi. i usually dont check private messages, since i'm new to this forum and this has a completely different layout xD

anyways, as i replied on the forum thread, i deleted my nLite configuration files, since i did not need them anymore. and besides, my .INI file wont help you, because I might have a different motherboard/ hardware/ driverset/ configuration that I was working on... therefore that .INI file will most likely not help you out.

However, if you can let us know (by replying in the thread so that others can see it and possibly reply to it as well), that should certainly help you out.

Also let us know what exactly are you trying to do and what kind of hardware is installed in your computer so we can give specific answers.

cheers mate :whistle:

• 6 months later...

i need a ini.file already created, becouse i dont understand and im feared becouse i can delete something bad --'

If you don't understand, best advice is to not use the program at all or to remove nothing.

You'd take less risks ticking no option at all (that you don't understand) than using anybody's ini file (that you wouldn't understand either).

Also if you want people to help you, which seems very important ("help me please") and urgent (maybe not that much now), and they take their time to read you, at least answer their questions.