message "domain not available"

hi,

One of my client computer which is connected with a domain server had all web certificates were installed in internet explorer for remittance work. But after removing the domain server, it does work for few days (i mean domain login) but now from yesterday I am unable to login in domain, it shows the error message Unable to log in, "domain not available"

When you attempt to log into the domain, the server is questioned for username and password. There are 10 days of offline availability when you can use the locally cached profile for logon, but after this time, the domain controller MUST be contacted for username and password validation.

• 1 month later...

When you attempt to log into the domain, the server is questioned for username and password. There are 10 days of offline availability when you can use the locally cached profile for logon, but after this time, the domain controller MUST be contacted for username and password validation.

oh ! ok .. but now my log in period is expired.. so now how can I extend the time

• 2 weeks later...

You really ahve 2 options:

1. log back into domain

2. remove the computer from the domain (you will still need to connect to the domain first though).

thank you for your suggestion..

Coz my domain server is changed so i can't login back to my previous server but i do remove the domain without connecting them.. I just loged in local admin user but I lost my domain desktop files.

But any way that's not so important in there..

But Thank you for your support hope you'll help me when i need.