KernelEx for Win2000

On 2017/1/31 at 10:21 PM, JosefReisinger said:

@ commodore 128d:

If you like I can provide you a link to experimental HFSLIP DEU extended w2k installation DVD kit. Tutorial is the same as for blackwingcats DVD - you find it with google "blackwingcat hfslip dvd".

@ blackwingcat:

I installed wmp11 from your website. It installed JPN, but hung up with genuine check. Then I replaced setup_wm.exe with DEU file, and installation succeeded. Afterwards, I replaced all JPN files 11.0.5721.5262 with german ones. Everything works fine now, but two errors:

1. On starting up, wmp11 complains about "old driver, which is unsupported on wmp".

2. Tagging problem: on clicking "album" wmp will show covers and title. But if I choose "option" -> "details", titles will show up like before with big distance, but covers between the titles go away. So, no alphabetic list. If I click on "artist", same. But If I want to show music titles, It will only show the track numbers with the same distance than with covers in between, no title, no artist, no track length.

Perhaps you can tell easily, which files can be responsible for these errors.

Greetings Joe

@ blackwingcat

I found solution for tagging problem with wmp11. After wrapping wmp.dll with comctlXP.dll 6.0.2900.6030 the view is OK, works fine now.

Greetings Joe

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, I downloaded and ran the setup and now my computer will not boot into the desktop, and will not boot into safe mode, any way to repair it?

Okay, so on further inspection I downloaded the Japanese version, is there any way back?

On 2017/2/20 at 5:51 AM, lodbro said:

Hey, I downloaded and ran the setup and now my computer will not boot into the desktop, and will not boot into safe mode, any way to repair it?

Okay, so on further inspection I downloaded the Japanese version, is there any way back?

Which version did you use ?

It requires full Windows Update and same language version.

I think You should apply English version.

If you can boot recovery console, copy C:\WINNT\$NtUninstallxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx\ files to system32.

On 2017/2/27 at 8:44 AM, JosefReisinger said:

@ blackwingcat

Do we have a chance to get exFAT working on exkernel w2k? I tried to apply xp files and registry entries from 955704 but I failed. Not even "Raw" like on your blog.

Greetings Joe

exfat.sys was worked.

but mount system rejected it , so the media seems 0Mbytes.

http://blog.livedoor.jp/blackwingcat/archives/1909380.html

Plz see also the article. :3

Edited by blackwingcat

16 hours ago, blackwingcat said:

exfat.sys was worked.

but mount system rejected it , so the media seems 0Mbytes.

http://blog.livedoor.jp/blackwingcat/archives/1909380.html

Plz see also the article. :3

Hi.

I checked before. Linux Reader is OK, but I tried native support. I think problem is fs_rec.sys from XP. It has code 24 in devmgr with w2k. I think shell32.dll could be obsolete, because it was NOT replaced when applying 955704 in Windows XP64. I found a comment on your website:

"NTOBJ\FileSystem\ExFatRecognizer" must be present. I did search about this string in XP32 and XP64 WITH 955704 installed. But I cannot find this string in registry or elsewhere. Can you explain where this string should be?

Greetings Joe

P.S.: Did you look into the debug file of bittorrent?

On 2017/3/2 at 4:16 AM, JosefReisinger said:

Hi.

I checked before. Linux Reader is OK, but I tried native support. I think problem is fs_rec.sys from XP. It has code 24 in devmgr with w2k. I think shell32.dll could be obsolete, because it was NOT replaced when applying 955704 in Windows XP64. I found a comment on your website:

"NTOBJ\FileSystem\ExFatRecognizer" must be present. I did search about this string in XP32 and XP64 WITH 955704 installed. But I cannot find this string in registry or elsewhere. Can you explain where this string should be?

Greetings Joe

P.S.: Did you look into the debug file of bittorrent?

Hi.

I think "ExFatRecognizer"  is not correct.

I tried to extend fltmgr.sys but no effect by it.

kernel32 STOP

Latest Kernel vJ crash at startup boot Stop:

c0000269 {illegal System DLL relocation} kernel32.dll.  The relocation occured because the DLL user32.dll occupied an address range reserved for Windows System  DLLs.

Dropbox

Add to kernel32:

GetFinalPathNameByHandleA, GetNamedPipeClientProcessId

Edited by piotrhn

16 hours ago, piotrhn said:

kernel32 STOP

Latest Kernel vJ crash at startup boot Stop:

c0000269 {illegal System DLL relocation} kernel32.dll.  The relocation occured because the DLL user32.dll occupied an address range reserved for Windows System  DLLs.

Dropbox

Add to kernel32:

GetFinalPathNameByHandleA, GetNamedPipeClientProcessId

Your link is JPN version.

Did you install Japanese version ?

I think the base address is different from your localization.

4 hours ago, blackwingcat said:

Your link is JPN version.

Did you install Japanese version ?

I think the base address is different from your localization.

I use English system, used JPN kernel, added EN rosources (MEESSAGES, TXT, DIALOGS)

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/7/2017 at 11:32 AM, piotrhn said:

I use English system, used JPN kernel, added EN rosources (MEESSAGES, TXT, DIALOGS)

Grab pemaker by BlacKwingCat or Cff Explorer by ntcore .

Change Image base to according to the language version file you are localizing .

14 hours ago, blackwingcat said:

How about base address ? It is most important.

It is surely important . Image base defines hole Relocation table