KernelEx for Win2000

23 hours ago, JosefReisinger said:

Hi.

Should I send you all of them?

Driver files I have from your webpage.

cpl and nview files are from original nvidia DEU XP32 driver 347.88. Should I send you these?

Greetings Joe

I have uploaded all files on google drive. system32.7z are all nvidia binaries in winnt\system32. NVIDIA Corporation.7z is program files dir.

It contains rebased nvoglnt.dll from 0x69500000 to 0x69490000. It seems to prevent seldom error of nvidia crash on booting windows 2000 (black or funny colored window after boot logo - happened one of 15 boot instances - after reset normal startup).

List of rebased dll for DEU (does not matter for nvidia):

msi.dll 7D1F0000 according to DEU old kb  - this seems to reduce starting time and performance a little (5 sec from 1 min startup time with 8core AMD processor and 6GB SSD on M5A99FXProR2.0 - i am not that satisfied, it is very slow on startup with 32GB ram, but once started it is very fast).

shdocvw.dll from 71700000 to 71000000.

tcpmon.dll from 76A30000 to 76A40000.

List of rebased dx dll:

d3d9.dll 4B720000

d3d10_1.dll 71390000

d3d11.dll 65200000

gdiplus.dll 36400000

Greetings Joe

Hi blackwingcat

Can you update win2000 to run OneDrive win32app.

Here is list of missing functions:

ETWlog.dll
    ADVAPI32.DLL: EventProviderEnabled, EventProviderEnabled

LOGGINGPLATFORM.DLL
    KERNEL32.DLL:   WerUnregisterFile, WerRegisterFile

REMOTEACCESS.DLL
    KERNEL32.DLL:   GetThreadUILanguage
    SHELL32.DLL:   SHCreateItemFromIDList, SHGetKnownFolderIDList

FILESYNCCLIENT.DLL
    COMCTL32.DLL:   380 (0x17C)
    KERNEL32.DLL:   UnregisterApplicationRestart, WerRegisterFile, CompareStringOrdinal, CreateEventExW
    ADVAPI32.DLL:   RegDeleteKeyExW, RegDeleteTreeW, RegSetKeyValueW
    SHELL32.DLL:   AssocCreateForClasses, SHSetKnownFolderPath

SYNCENGINE.DLL
    KERNEL32.DLL:
        CompareStringOrdinal, FindFirstFileNameW, GetVolumeInformationByHandleW, CreateThreadpoolWait, SetThreadpoolWait, WaitForThreadpoolWaitCallbacks, CloseThreadpoolWait, CreateEventExW, FindNextFileNameW
    ADVAPI32.DLL:  EnableTraceEx, RegDeleteTreeW, RegSetKeyValueW, RegDeleteKeyExW
    SHELL32.DLL:   SHSetKnownFolderPath
    PDH.DLL:   PdhAddEnglishCounterW

FILESYNCSHELL.DLL
    KERNEL32.DLL:    CompareStringOrdinal, UnregisterApplicationRestart, WerRegisterFile
    ADVAPI32.DLL:    RegDeleteTreeW, RegSetKeyValueW, RegDeleteKeyExW
    SHELL32.DLL:    SHCreateShellItemArrayFromDataObject, SHSetKnownFolderPath, AssocCreateForClasses

Most of these functions are missing on XP & 2003.

Edited by piotrhn

• 2 weeks later...
On 2016/12/27 at 0:27 AM, DanR20 said:

Hi blackwingcat, had some major problems with the latest java. It installed it into a new folder called Jre6_131 instead of overwriting the previous version Jre6. It doesn't work either, I'm just getting a blank white screen. But even worse there was no way to uninstall it in order to use the older version. Fortunately I had a older registry backup so I'm on Java 121 again. Please let me know if you're experiencing any of this.

Hi.

I refreshed jre131 installer. (replace file)

Does it improve any ?

Good Morning Blackwingcat and others,

I'd like to install Windows 2000 Pro and Adv Server beside Win 7 Pro x64 on a Intel Onboard RAID1 Volume.

I have a HP-Z400 with Intel X58 Chipset und ICH10D.

With Google Translator, I found out that BWC patched a driver, but you can just install it when Windows is installed.

The Problem is, I can't install it when it doesn't detect my array.

Are there any possibilities to do that?

On 2017/1/19 at 10:43 PM, DanR20 said:

Hello, I can't find the link to download the updated version, it's not on the page where you normally have your downloads, would you have a direct link?

Hi.

I overwrote installer. You can download same link.

On 2017/1/21 at 6:03 AM, commodore128d said:

Good Morning Blackwingcat and others,

I'd like to install Windows 2000 Pro and Adv Server beside Win 7 Pro x64 on a Intel Onboard RAID1 Volume.

I have a HP-Z400 with Intel X58 Chipset und ICH10D.

With Google Translator, I found out that BWC patched a driver, but you can just install it when Windows is installed.

The Problem is, I can't install it when it doesn't detect my array.

Are there any possibilities to do that?

Which patch did you use ?

Did you use my F6 installer ?

On 2017/1/14 at 5:03 AM, JosefReisinger said:

@ blackwingcat

Did you get nvidia files?

Another:

I have a problem with bittorrent client 7.0. It should work on vanilla, but crashes with extended kernel, if I try to remove files from download queue. Perhaps you can help.

I attach dmp file.

Greetings Joe

21591-bittorrent.b435.dmp

Hi.

No I have not gotten the files. I want to know the files which you used.

I will check about bittorrent : 3

Hello blackwingcat, if you're referring to the November 2016 JRE 6 update 131v2 I did re-download that a few days ago and re-installed it but there was no difference. It still located to a separate Jre6_131 directory with no ability to uninstall through Add/Remove. It automatically installs the Java files through a dos window, it doesn't have the typical old interface with the prompts. Is this something new that Sun came out with the 6 versions and is intentional?

18 hours ago, blackwingcat said:

Which patch did you use ?

Did you use my F6 installer ?

I used your 'iata76_cd2kg' and simply put the files from the 'Winall' folder onto the floppy.

I'm sorry if there are further informations, I don't know about the japanese language ;-)

It found the drive and could format it, but after that he says the disk may be corrupt.

commodore128d

Edited by commodore128d

23 hours ago, blackwingcat said:

Hi.

No I have not gotten the files. I want to know the files which you used.

I will check about bittorrent : 3

Hi.

I sent you link for nvidia files which I used at google drive to your gmail acount december 28th, 2016. Email address is still valid?

Greetings Joe

On 2017/1/24 at 3:05 AM, commodore128d said:

I used your 'iata76_cd2kg' and simply put the files from the 'Winall' folder onto the floppy.

I'm sorry if there are further informations, I don't know about the japanese language ;-)

It found the drive and could format it, but after that he says the disk may be corrupt.

commodore128d

Did you use the Win2000 CD integrated SP4 and set EnabledLBA ?

On 2017/1/24 at 8:04 AM, JosefReisinger said:

Hi.

I sent you link for nvidia files which I used at google drive to your gmail acount december 28th, 2016. Email address is still valid?

Greetings Joe

Sorry I find that I overlooked 19th Sep. and 28th Dec your mail.

I will check them.

Hi My friend can you add following functions

PDH.PdhAddEnglishCounterA

PDH.PdhAddEnglishCounterW

I used stubs they are working fine . Please add them to 2k  i believe it will help a lot of people.

one more thing . Firefox 53 Arora is crashing instantly on my extended xp when i try to write anything with keyboard . have you faced any such problem on your 2k?

Ui of new FF seem to be like windows 10 but i liked previous one more.

Greetings Your friend .

Edited by Dibya